News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Danville Shoot needs shooters!

Started by TheEditor, April 13, 2017, 07:07:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheEditor

Danville Rifle and Pistol Club has graciously invited us back for another shoot, scheduled for April 29 & 30, but I'm having trouble getting any shooters! 

I have promoted the shoot in GunNews and at GunsSaveLife.com.  I have also sent out press releases to local radio and print media, as well as posted fliers in a number of public spots, but so far, no pre-regs. 

If I don't have any pre-regs by the Tuesday before the shoot, I'll have to cancel it. 

DRPC is a beautiful range, and has made vast improvements in their facilities the last two years. 

On Sunday, qualified shooters can shoot at 100, 200, and 300 meter distances.  And we'll have some steel at 100 meters for the .22's. 

If anyone knows any shooters who need a good fix of KD or regular shooting in East Central Illlinois, please point them this way. 

Thanks for any promo help you can give. 

TheEditor
John N.
Author of "50 Things You Didn't Learn in School - But Should Have"
www.heuristicbooks.com

TheEditor

Well, I've got four shooters and one more who is planning on attending but will walk on. 

The show will go on. 

So far, it's just me instructing.  I'll be fine by myself, but if any other instructors want to come they are welcome.

Rain is predicted, but when has that stopped us before?

We have permission to shoot up under the covered line, with a clean and dry classroom within feet. 

TE
John N.
www.heuristicbooks.com

Shooter30-06

Sorry I cannot help you John.  This is one of my favorite venues.  I have to give a speech at an event on the other side of the state.
"We cannot insure success but we can deserve it."-John Adams
"Remember, all men would be tyrants if they could."-Daniel Defoe

TheEditor

Understood, Shooter 3006

Anshutz (Frank) is going to be there. 

I've talked to a couple of the shooters and the rain won't discourage them.

TE
John N.
www.heuristicbooks.com