News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Lincoln April 22-23

Started by SisaLee81, April 12, 2017, 11:03:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SisaLee81

For staff and participants attending the Appleseed event in Lincoln April 22-23...

The host range, LincolnIkes, has just informed me that they are also hosting the Nebraska State Trap meet the same weekend.  They are expecting over 1,000 people to be in attendance for this event so the facility will be busy and crowded most of Saturday. 

Please do not let the traffic deter you from our event!  They have ensured us that we will have adequate parking and will be blocking the entrance to range one (1) until the Appleseed staff arrives.  Range one is the first range and will straight back on the main road off the side of the admin building. 

If you have any questions, comments and/or concerns please feel free to contact me at NE@appleseedinfo.org or send me a message here.

Looking forward to seeing you all on the firing line!