News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Ladyseed at Ramseur June 24-25

Started by Pain Killer, April 11, 2017, 10:58:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pain Killer

Attention all Ladies!! We have a Ladyseed scheduled at the Home Range in Ramseur June 24-25. This is for Ladies by Ladies. I hear it is a great time, but I have never been invited. This is a low stress environment for women with no shooting experience or a great deal of experience. A great time is guaranteed!

Instructors make sure to talk about this event at the next Appleseed you participate with.
"We have staked the whole of all our political Institutions upon the capacity of mankind for Self-government, upon the capacity of each and all of us to govern ourselves, to control ourselves, to sustain ourselves according to The Ten Commandments of God." - James Madison

Mercedes

I just double qualified in Manchester, TN this past weekend and picked up an Orange Hat.  Do you need any help.  Happy to observe if none needed and do some more shooting.

Pain Killer

"We have staked the whole of all our political Institutions upon the capacity of mankind for Self-government, upon the capacity of each and all of us to govern ourselves, to control ourselves, to sustain ourselves according to The Ten Commandments of God." - James Madison