News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Sturgis ,MI April 7-8, 2017

Started by Rascal21, April 06, 2017, 08:35:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rascal21

Photos have been loaded to the Michigan FB page here:

https://www.facebook.com/pg/MichiganProjectAppleseed/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1148040481972786

Congratulations to all of our New Riflemen/women!

Graywolf

We had a great weekend in Sturgis, MI. on April 7 & 8!  We had 17 shooters turn out to celebrate our American heritage and improve their marksmanship skills.   The weather on Friday was cold and the wind was a bit harsh but they came out anyway.  We had young people, experienced shooters and people who had never touched a rifle before in their lives on the line.  What a diverse and exciting group to work with.  This is always a rewarding thing to see and makes for a fun group to work with.

Congratulations to Joshua, Tim, Gary, Eric and Janine on shooting rifleman scores.  Well done to all of you!  Congratulations also to Newell, Bill, and Larry on their re-qualifying scores.  We had a bunch of others who were knocking on the door and I have no doubt you all will get there soon as well.  Remember: a rifleman is persistent.  We keep at it until we get the job done!

A huge thank you to the St. Joseph County Conservation and Sportsman's Club for generously hosting us for this event.  I also want to thank Newell Franks (our boots on the ground guy) for all his hard work in promoting the event.  As always, I want to thank the instructors who made this event the success it was.  You all are amazing.

Now, I know there are some pictures from this event so let's post 'em up!
"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson

"There ain't no easy horses.  Learn to ride."  S.K.B.