News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Nappanee, IN, April 8-9, 2017

Started by Rascal21, April 06, 2017, 08:22:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rascal21

Mista Luthor

A huge "THANK YOU!" to all of the instructors.    Seeing entire families working together in the shooting sports made participation in this event extra special.   As did seeing young people, particularly young ladies so interested and enthusiastic.      Special thanx to E Squared for the handle.

I look forward to seeing Y'all at the range again soon!
And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of Divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes, and our sacred Honor.

LadyE

Hey Lex!

Welcome to the Appleseed forums, thank you for being there this weekend, you helped make it awesome, and it was probably one of my favorite events I have worked so far. I hope to see you at an event soon.

LadyE

Click

What a great weekend spent at the Nappanee Conservation Club on April 8-9. A weekend full of enthusiastic shooters and good weather. The perfect combination for an amazing Appleseed. It was good to see 16 shooters come out and spend the weekend learning more about our heritage and  learning the building blocks for marksmanship.  The weather started out a bit chilly on Saturday morning but warmed up and by the end of Sunday we were up near 70. It was awesome to see the improvement our young shooters made throughout the weekend, as well as the improvement made by the rest of our shooters.

Congratulations to Randy for not only scoring rifleman once  but 3 more times after his first one. Lex, Gale, Scott, Caleb, and Jared were all knocking on the door with their scores. Just remember a rifleman is persistant. Take what you've learned this weekend practice and you will get those scores.

A big thank you to the Nappanee Conservation Club for hosting us this weekend, and the clubs support for allowing us to have the shoot there. Also I would like to say thank you to Tinman's wife for the lunch she made available for the weekend.

Now I know there are pics out there and as E-squared would say "Pictures or it didn't happen". Let get those pics posted because

:pics:

Regular No Longer

Hello all,
What a great weekend. Thank you so much to the Appleseed team who made this absolutely an experience worth attending. Thanks also to the Nappanee Conservation Club. You have a great facility with a great staff.

I am so glad to have attended and learned not only the shooting instruction but some of the amazing history that built our lives today. I love "new" history and was blown away with some of the stories.

Now I'm off to practice with my newly loaded laser pointer stock. And my "Trigger Training Device." Next Appleseed, NPOA all day. Watch out Randy. ;)

Jim L

PS - Maybe mix some train targets in with the Redcoats.
"Posterity! You will never know how much it cost the present Generation to preserve your Freedom! I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in Heaven, that I ever took half the Pains to preserve it."
- John Adams

LadyE

Jim L.

Thank you for coming this weekend, it was a lot of fun getting to work with you, remember when you practice to keep that platform hand relaxed, and not to much trigger finger. I hope to see you at the next Nappanee shoot.

Lady E.