News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Mill Creek Rifle Range

Started by Greg in MO, December 31, 2008, 03:52:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg in MO

Hey Kansans,

Is anyone a member of Mill Creek Rifle Range in De Soto?  I was talking up Appleseed at a Mil Surplus place in KC and the proprietor mentioned he used to be a member out there and that he thought it would be great for Appleseed. 

If we have an existing member I would like to use that as an "in", but if not I will approach the range leadership myself.

Greg

cmidkiff

Mill Creek Practical Shooting League's websight lists MissouriCarry on their sponsor's page...  Can't imagine that they would do so if there weren't some members on MoCarry... Did you try your question over there?

I'd _love_ to have a shoot out there... it's a beautiful range, from the photo's I've seen, always wanted to go out there and do some shooting.

Dad?  You watching this thread?

Tacticool

Any progress on this range?  I am curious what the result was, or if we just need to continue pursuing it.  Thanks.