News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Hot Springs, AR March 25-26, 2017

Started by 9mm4545, March 26, 2017, 10:44:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

9mm4545

Another highly successful shoot in Hot Springs this weekend with two new Riflemen and several others very close. Beautiful range, great hosts, lovely weather, and some wonderful attentive shooters made for a memorable weekend. We were blessed.

I am sure there are some photos out there somewhere. Share them if you will. Thanks to the students and thanks to our great instructors. More later...
The American Constitution is remarkable for its simplicity; but can only suffice a people habitually correct in their actions, and would be utterly inadequate to the wants of a different nation.  Change the domestic habits of the Americans, their religious devotion, and their high respect for morality, and it will not be necessary to change a single letter in the Constitution in order to vary the whole form of their government. - Francis Grund 1837

9mm4545

I really need to add a shout out to our two newest Riflemen: Andy and David. Huzzah!
The American Constitution is remarkable for its simplicity; but can only suffice a people habitually correct in their actions, and would be utterly inadequate to the wants of a different nation.  Change the domestic habits of the Americans, their religious devotion, and their high respect for morality, and it will not be necessary to change a single letter in the Constitution in order to vary the whole form of their government. - Francis Grund 1837

KPUC

Many thanks to Ted and the MVSA for being such great hosts.  It was great to see two new riflemen and also all the young (and not so young) people who were there. 
Thanks again to Bruce and his lovely young wife for spending time with our Arkansas crew.   
Having the fellow come out with the flintlock was a real treat.  It was the only shot I fired all weekend and if I could do it over again, I would do the same. 
I am looking forward to the next one there in October. 
216 at Bald Knob, AR on 1/17/16
A rifleman persists; it took me six Appleseeds, a number of equipment changes and a trip to the eye doctor to qualify.  Pumpkinseed is my only daughter.

Res"Q"John

Pictures are worth a thousand words! Great weekend in Hot Springs, Arkansas!
"The battle, sir, is not to the strong alone; it is to the vigilant, the active, the brave." - Patrick Henry

Res"Q"John

More pics
"The battle, sir, is not to the strong alone; it is to the vigilant, the active, the brave." - Patrick Henry

KPUC

216 at Bald Knob, AR on 1/17/16
A rifleman persists; it took me six Appleseeds, a number of equipment changes and a trip to the eye doctor to qualify.  Pumpkinseed is my only daughter.