Author Topic: Stones River events help  (Read 459 times)

Offline bluegrasscolonel

• Shoot Boss
  • Battle of Camden by John Christian Senf
Stones River events help
« on: February 22, 2017, 01:28:14 AM »
Friends,

There are 3 events scheduled for the Stones River Hunter Education Center in Davidson County (Nashville) in 2017.  The area is called "Antioch" and that is how the location of events is listed on the events calendar.

March 4&5 (Saturday-Sunday)
June 9&10 (Friday-Saturday)
July 1&2 (Saturday-Sunday)

I would appreciate any potential shooters you could steer our way - especially for the March 4 & 5 event.  Posters have been posted at area gun shops and certain big box sporting goods stores.

We are working on getting some PSA's on local talk radio stations, but that may not come to pass depending on requirements.

If you have any suggestions for additional promotional activities they are invited.

In Liberty,
Greg Seneff, Sr.
Bluegrass Colonel
Instructor / Shoot Boss
My father didn't serve in WWII.  It wasn't for lack of trying.  He attempted to enlist 3 separate times.  The last time the doctor said he was too short.  He responded that he signed up again because he said he saw a poster that was recruiting short men to be pilots.  The doctor said, "Short, yes.  But this is ridiculous."  In my book, he's still a hero.

Offline Ramblin' Wreck

• Senior Instructor-RBC/IBC
  • The only thing worse than a miss is a slow miss.
Re: Stones River events help
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2017, 11:45:21 AM »
I can't make it. I'm signed up to shoot in a CMP Aggregate 1000 match in Talladega that weekend.

I'll check the schedule for the other events.

Wreck
KD Requal 7/15/17 600 yards M1A 49/50
25m Requal 7/2/17 with M1A

116 events as of 8/11/17

You can't miss fast enough to qualify Rifleman.

Offline Black Knight

• AC/RSO
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2017, 07:56:45 PM »
I look forward to helping June 9-10.

Offline bluegrasscolonel

• Shoot Boss
  • Battle of Camden by John Christian Senf
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2017, 04:29:28 AM »
Dick,

Great! It will be great to have you!

In Liberty,
Greg
My father didn't serve in WWII.  It wasn't for lack of trying.  He attempted to enlist 3 separate times.  The last time the doctor said he was too short.  He responded that he signed up again because he said he saw a poster that was recruiting short men to be pilots.  The doctor said, "Short, yes.  But this is ridiculous."  In my book, he's still a hero.