Alabama, Tennessee, and Georgia will be hosting one consolidated IBC
this year at Double Tap Training Grounds the weekend of 12-13 August 2017!
Border raiders are welcome to join us! Who can come? It's for Instructors-in-Training
, Shoot Bosses
, and even crusty old Senior Instructors
Stuff you need to know:
1. The purpose of the IBC is to help our instructors grow and become better teachers, away from the pressure of being in front of students. If you are an instructor, instructor in training, or interested in being a Project Appleseed Instructor - Sign up
2. The IBC is free to attend. No cost. Sign up
3. Lodging. Double Tap has great air conditioned bunk houses and classrooms. Real showers, real bathrooms, a big grill, campfire, and a 25m range on site (if you've been to Ramseur, you'll appreciate the plumbing!
) Call Kim at Double Tap
for lodging reservations.
4. Don't let the name Boot Camp intimidate you. This is a "gentlemans course". No push-ups, no hazing, no yelling. Most of our IBC exercises will be in small groups.
5. Attendance at this event will qualify you for your BOOT CAMP rocker. Sign up
6. If you've not attended an IBC in the last year or so, please sign up as a student. Sign up
! We'll need volunteers for the instructor team, so please send a PM to DrJohn
, Ramblin Wreck
, or me
if you can help.
7. There is an optional 1-day KD event on Friday, August 11th at Talladega. It is for instructors only
and free to attend. Details on the COF aren't pounded out yet, but anticipate 4-5 AQTs that day. After, we'll roll to Double Tap to grill out for dinner. Burgers and brats will be provided.
Please pass this along to anyone you think may be interested. The IBC is the method we use to insure everyone is on the same page when we teach using the Appleseed way: SIMPLICITY and PRECISION. Please join us and invite others. You are part of an elite group - the best rifle instructors in the country. Come help us all improve as we spread the message of Liberty.
This is going to be a great event! Hope to see all of you there... so sign up