News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Tri-State IBC in August 2017 (AL, GA, & TN)

Started by Maximum Ordinate, February 02, 2017, 01:44:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maximum Ordinate

Fellow Appleseeders,

Alabama, Tennessee, and Georgia will be hosting one consolidated IBC this year at Double Tap Training Grounds the weekend of 12-13 August 2017!

Border raiders are welcome to join us!  Who can come?  It's for Instructors-in-Training, Instructors, Applecore, Shoot Bosses, and even crusty old Senior Instructors!  If you are not yet a volunteer but have attended a 25m event and shot a Rifleman score, come on out

Stuff you need to know:

1.  The purpose of the IBC is to help our instructors grow and become better teachers, away from the pressure of being in front of students.  If you are an instructor, instructor in training, or interested in being a Project Appleseed Instructor - Sign up!

2.  The IBC is free to attend.  No cost. Sign up!

3.  Lodging.  Double Tap has great air conditioned bunk houses and classrooms.  Real showers, real bathrooms, a big grill, campfire, and a 25m range on site (if you've been to Ramseur, you'll appreciate the plumbing!  :D  )  Call Kim at Double Tap for lodging reservations.

4.  Don't let the name Boot Camp intimidate you.  This is a "gentlemans course".  No push-ups, no hazing, no yelling.   Most of our IBC exercises will be in small groups.

5.  Attendance at this event will qualify you for your BOOT CAMP rocker.  Sign up!

6.  If you've not attended an IBC in the last year or so, please sign up as a student.  Sign up

7.  There is an optional 1-day KD event on Friday, August 11th at Talladega.  It is for instructors only and free to attend.  Details on the COF aren't pounded out yet, but anticipate a couple of AQTs that day.  After, we'll roll to Double Tap & grill out for dinner.  Burgers and brats will be provided for Friday night.   :)

Please pass this along to anyone you think may be interested.  The IBC is the method we use to insure everyone is on the same page when we teach using the Appleseed way: SIMPLICITY and PRECISION.  Please join us and invite others. You are part of an elite group - the best rifle instructors in the country.  Come help us all improve as we spread the message of Liberty.

This is going to be a great event! Hope to see all of you there... so sign up^:)^

-Rusty
"... the most valuable of all talents, that of never using two words where one will do."
-Thomas Jefferson

We're in the Liberty business.  Stay on Mission - Stay on Message.

Want to be a more effective Instructor?  Visit Appleseed Academy.

Mixed Metaphor

I am registered.  I am pumped!!!

..:..

:---

:F
May Liberty Increase,

J. Gary Smith

Alabama

Nashville Stage

I don't know what my August work schedule will be like yet, but if I can make it, I'll be there.
"There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't."

Maximum Ordinate

Got to give this topic a little bump.   :)

"... the most valuable of all talents, that of never using two words where one will do."
-Thomas Jefferson

We're in the Liberty business.  Stay on Mission - Stay on Message.

Want to be a more effective Instructor?  Visit Appleseed Academy.