News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Goodoldfriend Takes an Orange Hat

Started by Cadence, January 31, 2017, 02:30:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cadence

With all the excitement about the success and great experiences of our first Winterseed at Liberty Center, we need to step back and congratulate Goodoldfriend for stepping up and accepting an Orange Hat.  ^:)^

Thanks for stepping up - now get to work and start bailing!  >:D
"A general dissolution of principles and manners will more surely overthrow the liberties of America than the
whole force of the common enemy. While the people are virtuous they cannot be subdued; but when once they
lose their virtue then will be ready to surrender their liberties to the first external or internal invader."
~ Samuel Adams

goodoldfriend

Thanks Cadence. I actually accepted the hat back at the event in Wilmington at the end of October.

I didn't bring it out at the LC event until I was on the line.

I hope to live up to the standards of those who have gone before.
1st Appleseed 11/23/2012, Crittenden, KY
2nd Appleseed 7/16/2016, Wilmington, OH
3rd Appleseed 10/2/2016, Newark, OH
Rifleman (213) 10/2/2016

Corvette

Looking forward to working a line together this year.

Huzzah!

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

cwcdl79

Hope to get the chance to work with you in the future!

goodoldfriend

Quote from: cwcdl79 on February 01, 2017, 07:13:31 AM
Hope to get the chance to work with you in the future!
Come to Wilmington in March. I will be there doing something...not sure what but I will be there.
1st Appleseed 11/23/2012, Crittenden, KY
2nd Appleseed 7/16/2016, Wilmington, OH
3rd Appleseed 10/2/2016, Newark, OH
Rifleman (213) 10/2/2016

Charley

It was great working with you this past weekend! It takes practice but you'll get it! Yankee did the IBC last year before he earned hat, I had mine for about. Year and Little Buddy had had his for a few months. It will help A LOT....and Michigan has a great crew. The IBC last year was fantastic! We will all be there too! ....And I almost forgot the important part of this long winded post....Congratulations! See on the trail again!

Charley, Little Buddy and Yankee