News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Saratoga Winterseed!? February 11, 2017

Started by Grumpy1, December 22, 2016, 10:11:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grumpy1

SaraSpa will be hosting a One Day Winterseed, February 11, 2017.

Instructors are encouraged to come out and requalify, and get that patch....you know you want one.

Let it snow...
Ninshos Battle Road IBC 6-13

"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Benjamin Franklin

" The Beauty of The Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it"
Thomas Jefferson

drifter52

historybuff

"There is no crueler tyranny than that which is perpetuated under the shield of law and in the name of justice."     -Charles de Montesquieu

"What if the democracy we thought we were serving no longer exists, and the Republic has become the very evil we have been fighting to destroy... So this is how liberty dies, with a thunderous applause."    -Star Wars

Dude

Strength and honor

Semper SOM/SOM

Every citizen should be a soldier. This was the case with the Greeks and Romans, and must be that of every free state. --Thomas Jefferson

Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty. --Thomas Jefferson

Cannibal

I'm out of town but I'll plan on the April date.
"The Tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants" - Thomas Jefferson

Rifleman - October 7, 2023 - Dunbarton, NH

Noexcuses

"So live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their view, and demand that they respect yours ..." - Chief Tecumseh

REDACTED

I will be there, looking forward to some winter shooting!
Never in Writing, Always in Cash!

WhitePaladin

REDACTED

Wow, I had a great time Yesterday, even in the Freezing cold!
Thanks to the Boss and all the great instructors!

Now it's time for a Nap!
Never in Writing, Always in Cash!

WhitePaladin

I had a great time at the shoot.  It was pretty cold, but we were not deterred!  A lot of folks came out.  I think we had about 20-30 people.  The cold was definitely causing lots of point of impact changes and lots of rifle malfunctions in the group.  Staying on top of rifle maintenance helped me quite a bit.  I only had a few malfunctions.  It was a great shoot!  I earned my rifleman's patch for the first time.  I took an orange hat too.  :)

scuzzy

Quote from: WhitePaladin on February 12, 2017, 12:03:40 PM
  I earned my rifleman's patch for the first time.  I took an orange hat too.  :)

Cool! Glad you hooked up with the NY crew. It was good to meet  you back in Waco last month.

Once some of my current projects get wrapped up I'll get with you about I.T. stuff.

An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.