News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Missouri - Instructor needed to speak at event - April 22, 2017

Started by scuzzy, December 05, 2016, 12:31:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scuzzy

I received an email pasted below. Anybody willing to help out? Let me know and I'll get you contact info.

Hello,     
      Members of the Survivalist Board, an online community, will be having a regional get together at Pomme De Terra lake the week of April 17th - 23rd.  We'd like invite a representative from the Missouri chapter of Project Appleseed to come give a presentation (about and hour long) on Sat. the 22nd about what the organization is and what it does.  We'll provide a timeslot and a free meal to who ever comes.  Of course the get together is free, so you are invited to come out and camp with everyone and enjoy the festivities.  There will be self sufficiency and preparedness classes given by members as well as a pot luck, barter session and  other activities to enjoy.
I look forward to hearing back from you on this matter, and certainly hope that I can report back to the group that someone will be attending on your behalf.
An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.

scuzzy

An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.