News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

2017 Schedule & Instructor Updates

Started by SisaLee81, November 18, 2016, 03:19:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SisaLee81

Pine Ridge Puma and I have been working to get 2017 dates scheduled and on the official calendar.  Please keep an eye out, as this will be updated as dates are approved. 

We have also added a new host range, Oak Creek Sporting Club in Brainard, Nebraska and I am still working with getting in touch with a few others around the Omaha/Metro area. 

Any instructors out there that may not have been active within this past year that would like to continue with the program, please send me a PM so we can touch base with your status, plans for your future with the program and how I can help you work thought your PCs.  Those of you that I do not hear from, but have been active on the forum within the last 6 months, be expecting a message as I will be reaching out to ALL of you!

There is plenty of excitement here in Nebraska for Project Appleseed.  We are very excited to be revamping the program here in the state and we really need everyone to get involved so we can have a successful year!!  We have a great team and I know we will continue to grow.  Thank you to everyone who made 2016 a success!!!

Have a great weekend and a Happy Thanksgiving!
Melisa   

PaleRider

Great job, Melisa! Keep up the good work!  O0
Tim Crosnoe
"And I looked, and behold a pale horse; and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him." Rev 6:8

colonial shooter

Melisa, looks like things are going well in NE! Let me know if I can help.
"When the government fears the people there is liberty; when the people fear the government there is tyranny." --Thomas Jefferson

Only the dead have seen the end of war
Plato

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana

SisaLee81

Thanks fellas!!  Your support and encouragement is very much appreciated!!!

Quick update RE: 2017 Schedule.  I spoke to the president at Lincoln Ikes and our dates are tentatively approved!  They are waiting to hear from a couple other organization before approving the "official" calendar but he has assured me that there will not be any issues with our dates.  Once Lincoln Ikes send me their final calendar I will have the below dates added to our schedule.  I wanted to give you all a heads up as most of us are involved with other shooting sports throughout the year.   

April 22-23, 2017
September 23-24, 2017
November 11-12, 2017

SisaLee81

I have received the final calendar for LincolnIkes.  The above mentioned dates have been approved.  These dates, along with online registration, should be available by the end of today! 

Pitspitr

I'll do what I can to help with the Lincoln shoots. I'm up in the air right now about the April one though as I have to be in the Lincoln area the week before and I don't know if I can get down there 2 weeks in a row.

SisaLee81

We would love to have you on the line again!  I'm not sure how far you are from Grand Island, but we may need an extra hand or two there as well.  Keep us posted!  Thanks

Pitspitr

GI is doable. It's only 90 miles. Do you have a full 2017 calendar for the state put together yet?