News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Hey Vermonters!

Started by AbenakiSogomo, December 23, 2008, 02:19:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbenakiSogomo

I recently started a new discussion group for Vermonters who are "awake"... VERMONT SEEKERS OF TRUTH & SURVIVAL.  Just another way to keep the network going.  We'll be discussing many of the hidden and notso hidden issues that face our future...

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/vtseekersoftruth

Everybody agrees, 'There is something in the air'.

This group is here as a network to those who are "awake" and concerned about the future of our great nation and the communities we live in. It is for those who want to be informed and prepared for very tough times to come. It is for those who value their right to bear arms. It is for those who want to remain in contact with other like-minded American folks who love their country and their freedom. Friends of Alex Jones, Ron Paul, and Jesse Ventura are all welcome here. Friends of the Abenaki people of Vermont are welcome here. Friends of God are welcome here. No haters. No racists. No psychos.

How has so much changed since 9/11? Where did my freedom go? Why do I have to press 1 for english? What are all these checkpoints? Why is the dollar dying? What do you mean, Martial Law? What is a false flag? Why am I being villainized for asking questions? Don't I have the right as an American citizen who loves my country?! Global government?

Now wait just a damn minute here...