News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

October Field Shoot

Started by hawkeye, October 11, 2016, 08:02:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hawkeye

Time to have the October 15th Field shoot and that means the blowing up of pumpkins. Bring a pumpkin (as many as you can) as well as massive amounts of binary type explosive (Tannerite) and we will blow up some pumpkins in safe manner of course after the regular field shoot. Last year was a lot of fun, each explosion was followed by many man giggles.

You will need a rifle scope or irons and about 100 rounds of ammo, a pistol with 25 rounds ,holster for the pistol and a spare mag. We will shoot out to 500 yards with pistol targets out to about 25. The first stage of the course will be prone under the shelter, the second stage out of the van with a pistol component and the 3rd off the wall at 25. We will shoot the pop up targets from 300 yards out and the steel at 200 yards every one has an equal chance to miss or hit.

On a side note we will be out on the range on the 14th fixing the well pump and doing range repairs as needed, if anyone would like to help that would be great. I know this is short notice with my school schedule and studies I staying busy and don't plan too far in advance.  Steve
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of crap by the clean end." Texas A&M student