News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

WA has a new SC

Started by Kimber Custom, September 15, 2016, 04:26:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kimber Custom

In an effort to focus my role as Regional Coordinator, I've asked janer to take over as Washington State Coordinator. The Seattle area is our greatest opportunity for growth in the NW. We just had a successful event in Olympia and made a new range contact in Chehalis - 2017 is looking very exciting. Please give Jane all the support she needs to take us to the next level.

Huzzah!

maxwell

Huzzah! Thanks for taking this on, Jane; I think you'll do a great job, in spite of the previous guy leaving some big ol' clown-sized boots to fill  ;D. Let us slackers up north know how we can help you out, too.

Kimber Custom

Where else do you think I can find size 16? The clown store is the only place that stocks 'em.  ;D

Monkey

"5 minutes for this stage - that's like a week in people years!"

"Responsibility is a unique concept... You may share it with others, but your portion is not diminished. You may delegate it, but it is still with you... If responsibility is rightfully yours, no evasion, or ignorance or passing the blame can shift the burden to someone else. Unless you can point your finger at the man who is responsible when something goes wrong, then you have never had anyone really responsible."
― Hyman G. Rickover

"Scoring is a function of great execution, and winning Is the result, but thinking about winning can pull your focus off of proper execution in a competition. Thinking about process is the answer."- Lanny Bassham

Journey

Thank you Janer! You're going to do awesome in this role! Huzzah!

Theophilus

Congrats, Janer.
Thanks for all you do.

Theophilus
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only-begotten Son, that whosoever believes on him may not perish, but have life eternal.  John 3:16

CQ CQ CQ de WB7AOW