News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

WarRifles questions

Started by Old Dog, December 17, 2008, 07:38:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Dog

Interest expressed on the WarRifles forum about Appleseeds in Indiana, Michigan, Kentucky, Tennesee (Indiana listed first in his list).  If anyone here visits WarRifles you might want to monitor this thread and post info when you start getting Appleseeds scheduled in those states.
"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."

—Jeff Cooper, The Art of the Rifle

oldgrunt

Is there a link to the post from that forum?
Follow Me..I am the Infantry..
                                         Iron Mike

THE MAN COMES AROUND..Johnny Cash

"If there must be trouble,..Let it be in my day,That my child may have peace".....

THOMAS PAINE

Old Dog

Not from here at work.  I'll try to remember to do it when I get home tonight.
"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."

Old Dog

DaveD

Just posted the known scheduled Indiana shoots   <:)

Thanks Old Dog for the heads up!

Dave
"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind."

Thomas Jefferson

Francis Marion

http://www.warrifles.com/forums/showthread.php?p=507819#post507819

Warning:  the video which prefaces this link is highly disturbing.  No, it's not bloody or in poor taste; instead, it's the sad, shocking spectacle of a whole people, newly deprived of a fundamental liberty.  Setbacks for Liberty's cause are always disturbing.  May we never see the same here.  Their advice for us is valuable. 
I posted a call to the folks at WR to apply their time and effort to AS as a means to effect positive change over the long haul.