News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

La Porte IN July 9&10 Planning Thread

Started by 2 clicks low, June 30, 2016, 11:26:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

2 clicks low

This is sold out. 25 Students.

Instructors:
Tigger
Graywolf
JPS6882
2 clicks low.

JPS6882 Please bring your IIT1 and IIT3 paperwork. Prepare to present a DOM (or strike) and teach some POI

Strike 1:Graywolf
Strike 2:Tigger
Strike 3:JPS6882

Wyman: Tigger
Whitmore:Graywolf
Lamson:JPS6882
Weding: Tigger

Attached is my COF
"Semper Fritos" 1st. Chicago Chairborne

Graywolf

I'll take First Strike and Whittemore unless JPS wants either of them.
"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson

"There ain't no easy horses.  Learn to ride."  S.K.B.

Tigger

Second strike please, and a H. Wyman unless JPS wants it.
Alternatively, I'd like to do the wedding that never was as a DOM type story.
"Since it is so likely that children will meet cruel enemies, let them at least have heard of brave knights and heroic courage."
C. S. Lewis  "On Stories: And Other Essays on Literature"

"The Constitution shall never be construed to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms."
- Samuel Adams, Massachusetts Ratifying Convention, 1788

"The ultimate obscenity is not caring, not doing something about what you feel, not feeling."
Rod Serling

Slappy

Glad I looked here.  I guess I'll take the third strike and the Lamson DOM/DOW.  I just finished my second read of the Ride (first was before I became an IIT, so more fun reading than learning).  I'll give it a go, but will probably have some note cards with me, and may need some prompting. 

Do you want me to have the IIT1 and IIT3 sheets filled out, or bring them blank and fill them out there? 
1st-August 8/9, 2015
2nd-January 16/17, 2016- ;D Rifleman (217); IIT0

2 clicks low

Quote from: jps6882 on July 06, 2016, 01:37:47 AM
Glad I looked here.  I guess I'll take the third strike and the Lamson DOM/DOW.  I just finished my second read of the Ride (first was before I became an IIT, so more fun reading than learning).  I'll give it a go, but will probably have some note cards with me, and may need some prompting. 

Do you want me to have the IIT1 and IIT3 sheets filled out, or bring them blank and fill them out there?

Bring the IIT1 filled out. 4, IIT4, brain fart, The IIT4 is for me to to sign off on your strike and DOM.
"Semper Fritos" 1st. Chicago Chairborne

Superheat

Looks like you boys could use some help.  Last minute here, Caliper and I will be coming down for the day on Saturday.  We hope to make the morning safety briefing.  Then drive home Saturday night.

Please use us like a rented instructor. (or mule). 

LMK if you need anything, or need any history done.

Slappy

Quote from: 2 clicks low on July 06, 2016, 11:20:26 AM

Bring the IIT1 filled out. IIT4, The IIT4 is for me to to sign off on your strike and DOM.

I have them printed out, and will bring them.  Thanks.
1st-August 8/9, 2015
2nd-January 16/17, 2016- ;D Rifleman (217); IIT0

Oz

I'm in for Saturday only as well.  See you in the morning!
"You don't know they're all Riflemen.  They might just be people with rifles." - Zazzles, 9/22/12

"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot,
Nothing is going to get better. It's not."
― Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

"There are no accidents in my philosophy. Every effect must have its cause. The past is the cause of the present, and the present will be the cause of the future." - Abraham Lincoln

"My biggest decision this week?  Well...long story short, I went with the mild sauce."