News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Final planning for this week's KD event

Started by Corvette, June 06, 2016, 06:49:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corvette

Hello shooters, just a few more days till our first Ohio KD event.

1. Everyone registered should get an email later tonight. It will include the course of fire we plan to use.

2. We will be using fixed firing line and moving target lines. Less handling of rifles.

3. I need head count on all our campers this weekend. I will be camping. I need to know who else will be joining me.

4. For all the campers, we have access to a full kitchen and a grill so if we want to coordinate dinner Friday and/or Sat night, let's start a separate thread here to plan it.

5. We have the renown Appleseed Master Instructor DonD coming to lead us through the event.  Don wanted me to tell everybody to bring a notebook and pen as there will be a lot of info presented.

6. Post other logistics questions here.

See everybody soon.

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

unforgiven1203

me and my girlfriend will be camping but only I will be shooting. What time can we get in on friday?

Charles McKinley

I'll be camping too. Let me know what to bring.

Chuck
Last evening, it occurred to me that when a defender of Liberty is called home, their load lands upon the shoulders of the defenders left behind. Just as the Founders did their duty for Liberty, every subsequent generation must continue their work lest Liberty perish. As there is no way for the remaining adults to take on the work of those that die, we must pass the ideals and duties on to the children. -PHenery

Birdman

Camping for me also, hopefully Friday evening, but for sure Saturday evening. I can bring peanut butter and jelly...just kidding. I can bring a few burgers for Saturday evening. How many we need?

unforgiven1203

Corvette

Campers, do we want to coordinate food?

Friday night -- ?

Sat breakfast -- I will be offering sausage egg and cheese sandwiches, oj, coffee, and Danish for those camping.

Sat night.-- ?

Sunday breakfast -- same as Sat.

We have access to a full kitchen, refrig, and gas grill. What does everyone want to do?

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

Corvette

Unforgiven,

I plan on arriving around 4pm on Friday and I already have a key to the shoot house that will be the focal point of our camp. 

Texas t is also coming Friday to help setup so you can plan on arriving any time after around 4pm.

Corvette

EZ3

Planning on camping Friday and Saturday.  Will pitch in food or cash if we are coordinating meals.
"You can't teach Liberty by practicing tyranny." -  Mr. Happy

Texas T

I'll be there around 4:00 to help set up. I have lodging and meals covered. Thanks for the offer on both.
"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."  Mark Twain

First Appleseed, September 26-27, 2015;   First Rifleman, September 27, 2015;   First Redcoat, September 27, 2015;   Second Rifleman, September 27, 2015

Thanks Corvette, great instruction!!!

MI IBC, February 2017

topper

I'll be arriving Friday evening and will bring food or cash for a run to the store.

PA10mm

Me and Ethan will be rolling in Saturday morning and we got lodging Saturday night covered.

Corvette- I never got the COF email.

Gonna be a great time!
Became a Rifleman on April 20, 2014.

Corvette

Email, went out tonight to all attendees, if anybody did not receive it, let me know here.

Corvette

theredman

unforgiven1203

Birdman

little buddy

topper

Texas T

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."  Mark Twain

First Appleseed, September 26-27, 2015;   First Rifleman, September 27, 2015;   First Redcoat, September 27, 2015;   Second Rifleman, September 27, 2015

MI IBC, February 2017

Corvette

I sent it to every email listed on the pre-reg sheet. I will resend it to that list again and if you don't have it, get me emails to use here.

I also attached DonD's COF and COF Suppliment here as well which was the primary purpose of the email.

Corvette

Slarti

Hi Corvette,

Never got the email...

There will be 4 of us camping but only 1 shooter.  We're planning on arriving Friday afternoon to help with setup (we're only an hour from Tusco).  We have an electric golf cart we are planning to bring along to donate to the cause.

My son, Matthew, will be shooting - he's 16 - the rest of use will be using the other ranges during the day (we're members there) as long as it's not an issue leaving Matthew alone to shoot.  We'll also be available as support... would be happy to run for food for supplies or what not if needed, please don't hesitate to ask.

Looking forward to a fun weekend.  See you Friday!

-- Slarti
OHR93

Slarti

Quote from: Corvette on June 08, 2016, 01:15:19 PM
I sent it to every email listed on the pre-reg sheet. I will resend it to that list again and if you don't have it, get me emails to use here.

I also attached DonD's COF and COF Suppliment here as well which was the primary purpose of the email.

Corvette

Any chance you could post those as PDF's or in an older version of MSWord?
-- Slarti
OHR93

Texas T

I received the second try at the email.  thanks

O0

MI IBC, February 2017

Texas T

I saved them as PDFs and broke out the Data Sheets so that they can be printed separately with notes on the back side of each page.

MI IBC, February 2017

Slarti

Quote from: Texas T on June 08, 2016, 04:04:58 PM
I saved them as PDFs and broke out the Data Sheets so that they can be printed separately with notes on the back side of each page.

Many thanks!
-- Slarti
OHR93

topper

PA10mm

Became a Rifleman on April 20, 2014.

unforgiven1203

Still haven't recieved the email
Gearhead1969@hotmail.com
:---

Shep

"The constitutions of most of our States assert that all power is inherent in the people; that... it is their right and duty to be at all times armed." -Thomas Jefferson