News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Dundee (CVSC) June 4/5 AAR

Started by whit, June 01, 2016, 10:33:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

whit

30+ shooters signed up.  It is going to be HOT this weekend.  Looking forward to a great shoot at Chehalem Valley Sportsman Club.

Whit

Prescott

I need to give three big Huzzahs to the shooters that made it through the weekend at CVSC.   The official high temperature at the PDX airport was just 97 on Saturday and 99 on Sunday, but it felt hotter than that laying on the shooting mat.  The shooters showed real perseverance in the heat all weekend.

Congratulations to our three new rifleman this weekend; Riley, Alex and Rowdy.   The young guys really put on a great show of marksmanship skills.   It was a real pleasure working with you and watching the improvement in your marksmanship.  I am looking forward to seeing you at the KD event in August.

I had fun this last weekend as we had a great group that was anxious to learn rifle marksmanship and they also enjoyed the history.   The instructors did a great job of story telling and the students really seem involved in the stories.

"America will never be destroyed from the outside.  If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." - Abraham Lincoln

Kimber Custom

Must have been too hot for me to take pictures cause I only got one:

Despite the heat - this was a great event. Beautiful setting, enthusiastic shooters, 'home team' instructors and lunch. Congratulations to the new Riflemen! 20* cooler and I'll bet we would have doubled the riflemen made.

We will be back in Dundee Sept 10/11 http://www.eventbrite.com/e/dundee-or-appleseed-september-10-11-2016-tickets-21182092208

Huzzah!

whit

Huzzah to the 3 new Riflemen.  To those of you "knocking on the door", PERSIST and attend another event.  You will get there.

It was so HOT.  I drank lots of water and I still felt dehydrated.  It was a great shoot and was nice to have a full line.  Everyone still had a great time.

And our youth shooters had a strong showing....