News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Let Me Be the First....

Started by Pitspitr, May 16, 2016, 10:02:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pitspitr

....To offer Nebraska's newest Red Hat my congratulations here on the forum.

Congratulations Mike Nollett!  :bow:

colonial shooter

Good job Mike, Been a long time coming. Hope to see you in June!
"When the government fears the people there is liberty; when the people fear the government there is tyranny." --Thomas Jefferson

Only the dead have seen the end of war
Plato

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana

Mike Nollett

Thanks guys! I've had  a great time on the Appleseed trail and look forward to the future.
"You'll never learn how to shoot, until you learn to shoot fundamentally"- Patrick McDonough

BeSwift

"The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well"
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Happiness =  Reality - Expectations

M1bzrk

ABOUT TIME!  Congratulations, Mike, and keep up the good work. 

Mark Davis

Pine Ridge Puma

Hey Mike,

Good job on the promotion!  Looking forward to seeing you in Alliance.  What are your plans for lodging? 
When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them,  and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that is the beginning of the end of any nation.

The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.

You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity.

TaosGlock

89 fantastic Appleseeds since 2008/24 Libertyseeds!
Adventure Camp Director/Current Lead Rifle Instructor: NRA WC Raton,NM
New Mexico's first Rifleman: Sept. 2008 NRAWC
Their walls are filled with cannonballs, their motto is don't tread on me-Grateful Dead
Liberty is not a cruise ship full of pampered passengers. It is a man of war and we are all crew-Boston T. Party
"Make no mistake, when you cheer for the people of the American Revolution, you are cheering for traitors and criminals.
They broke the law, because liberty is always illegal"- Larken Rose

Mike Nollett

Thanks for the congratulations guys.

Hi John, I haven't figured out the lodging part yet. Were you going to camp out at the range? I'm sort of tempted to get a motel room.
"You'll never learn how to shoot, until you learn to shoot fundamentally"- Patrick McDonough