News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Another New Orange Hat -- Welcome Yankee

Started by Corvette, April 21, 2016, 12:17:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corvette

I am extremely happy to share with the Ohio AS team that Yankee shot Rifleman at the Patriot Shoot at New Philly this past weekend and accepted an Orange Hat.  Yankee (Robbie) is 12 years old and when I first met him on the trail he was just learning to shoot.  Thanks to his hard work and the coaching of his parents (Charley and Little Buddy) he has dramatically improved his skills. 

Please join me in congratulating Yankee on his earning his Orange hat.  Three Riflemen in one family.  Now that is something to be proud of.

Corvette

Charley, I didn't have a photo on my phone, could you post a couple here. -- Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

Texas T

This is the kind of dedication, not only by Yankee, but also his parents, that make this country great. Outstanding work by all.

Wear your new hat proudly, you worked hard to earn it.
"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."  Mark Twain

First Appleseed, September 26-27, 2015;   First Rifleman, September 27, 2015;   First Redcoat, September 27, 2015;   Second Rifleman, September 27, 2015

Thanks Corvette, great instruction!!!

MI IBC, February 2017

Del

Charley

Yankee gets his orange hat