News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

request for info

Started by stoneknives, April 14, 2016, 04:23:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stoneknives

We have a request on the National Facebook Page that has been up for 15 hours  and ignored by our mods at our National page.

So I'm passing this along to you guys on the ARKANSAS State Board.

From Dusty Johnson " Arkansas. I am trying to get Appleseed to come help us raise money for another non-profit."

I replied "Im a moderator for the Florida Appleseed Project  I've gone to the national web site and asked for someone from the Arkansas team to give you a response. Give us a little time as we are a all volunteer group. You can also log in on the www.appleseedinfo.org National Web Site and make inquiries to the National/Regional/State groups. Hope this helps."

Thanks Guys
Henry
"When men's rules are Honorable and Just I will follow them. When I find the laws tolerable, I will tolerate them. When I find the rules obnoxious, I will ignore them. When I find evil imposed or codified, I will War against it. My Lord has made it known and understood to me that to accept the gift of freedom I will alone bear the full responsibility everything I do, or chose not to do." I .......    "This is Appleseed. We are here to restore the Republic. Tyrants, major or petty, need not apply."  I .......

"I stand with the mission, Sir" PHenry

sticksnstones

I'm not sure how to access or respond to his message. More info would be greatly appreciated
"These a the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in the crisis, shrink from the service of his country; but he that stands it NOW, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman."
Thomas Paine

stoneknives

If your on Facebook go to the national page Project Appleseed.  Find the post (its the only one in the past 3 1/2 weeks, with the Patriot day logo) and read through the remarks to find his name. Then  you can post remarks on the public conversation OR highlight and use the Facebook private messaging system
"When men's rules are Honorable and Just I will follow them. When I find the laws tolerable, I will tolerate them. When I find the rules obnoxious, I will ignore them. When I find evil imposed or codified, I will War against it. My Lord has made it known and understood to me that to accept the gift of freedom I will alone bear the full responsibility everything I do, or chose not to do." I .......    "This is Appleseed. We are here to restore the Republic. Tyrants, major or petty, need not apply."  I .......

"I stand with the mission, Sir" PHenry

ThePoet

The request wasn't ignored.  I checked the page and you had already responded appropriately.  No further action was necessary. 

Quote from: stoneknives on April 14, 2016, 04:23:06 PM
We have a request on the National Facebook Page that has been up for 15 hours  and ignored by our mods at our National page.

So I'm passing this along to you guys on the ARKANSAS State Board.

From Dusty Johnson " Arkansas. I am trying to get Appleseed to come help us raise money for another non-profit."

I replied "Im a moderator for the Florida Appleseed Project  I've gone to the national web site and asked for someone from the Arkansas team to give you a response. Give us a little time as we are a all volunteer group. You can also log in on the www.appleseedinfo.org National Web Site and make inquiries to the National/Regional/State groups. Hope this helps."

Thanks Guys
Henry