News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Patriots Day Event in Ramseur, spots still open?

Started by kyle88iroc, April 14, 2016, 12:35:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kyle88iroc

Hey folks, just wondering if there are still spots open for this weekend's event in Ramseur and if so can we pay and sign up that Saturday morning?  Thanks!

Pelon

Hello,
Yes there is still room for this weekend.  Try to let the Shoot Boss know if you will be coming/signing up at the door so that he is prepared.  Or just sign up thru Evenbrite and he will know how many to plan for.

Thanks
Pelon

highwindingtrail

BTW, Pelon are you going to be the Shoot Boss? Mind if I ask who is going to be the staff for this shoot?

Pelon

I will not be the Shoot Boss at this event.  I'll be the Shoot Boss in Charlotte this weekend.
Your shoot boss will be Kardiac Kid.  Other instructors will include Thaddus, Cousin Hart, Polonius, Engineer Jim, and several others.  I will miss camping out over there...  but i'll be there in a couple weeks at the KD event.

Pelon

highwindingtrail

I will be at the KD event as well. Glad to see Engineer Shooter (Jim) and Polonius will be there. Engineer Shooter can finally get to work me over on the KD range since he did not get to when I attended the Boot Camp last year.

highwindingtrail

Opps goofed! I got a couple of engineers mixed up. Engineer Jim I have not met yet.