Author Topic: Appleseed certificate?  (Read 1442 times)

Offline DefendUsInBattle

Appleseed certificate?
« on: April 03, 2016, 04:14:58 PM »
I did my first Appleseed in October in Winslow NJ. I'm looking at CMP rifle eligibility and I see Appleseed qualifies as a marksmanship clinic. However, I don't recall getting a completion certificate or anything like that. What do I need to have to show the CMP I took an appleseed?

Offline colonial shooter

• Upper Plains Regional Coordinator
  • Senior Instructor-RBC/IBC
  • don't sweat the small stuff!!
Re: Appleseed certificate?
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2016, 10:10:20 PM »
If you know who the SB was, you can contact him/her and they will be able to get you a form in the mail. If not someone who has access to that info will be in touch.
"When the government fears the people there is liberty; when the people fear the government there is tyranny." --Thomas Jefferson

Only the dead have seen the end of war
Plato

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana

Offline Trisha

• Ladyseed National Coordinator
  • Senior Instructor
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2016, 10:27:36 PM »
It's a green half sheet of paper signed by the Shoot Boss saying you attended a marksmanship course.

Online scuzzy

• Senior Instructor-RBC/IBC
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2016, 02:21:37 PM »
I did my first Appleseed in October in Winslow NJ. I'm looking at CMP rifle eligibility and I see Appleseed qualifies as a marksmanship clinic. However, I don't recall getting a completion certificate or anything like that. What do I need to have to show the CMP I took an appleseed?

I checked our records and show you attended the Winslow, NJ Appleseed October 17-18, 2015. I'll send you an email that the CMP will accept as proof.

You will also need to be a member of a CMP affiliated club in order to purchase from the CMP. If you are not already a member of such a club you can get an RWVA/Appleseed membership here:

http://appleseedinfo.org/join_rwva.html
An armed society is a polite society - Robert Heinlein.

They've got us surrounded, the poor bastards. - Chesty Puller.

"If a man's from Texas, he'll tell you.  If he's not, why embarrass him by asking?" - John Gunther

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Offline Josey Wales

• NY & NJ State Coordinator
  • ..Dyin' aint much of a living, boy..
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2016, 08:12:17 AM »
I was the Shoot Boss. Scuzzy thank you for sending the email.
..to hell with them fellows, buzzards gotta eat same as worms..