News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Where to Find the USMC Style Shooting Jackets?

Started by ChileRelleno, March 23, 2016, 09:05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChileRelleno

Can't seem to find any these, any one know who might have them?
These or another not too expensive shooting jacket.

Ragnar Benson:
"Never, under any circumstances, ever become a refugee... Die if you must, but die on your home turf with your face to the wind, not in some stinking hellhole 2,000 kilometers away, among people you neither know nor care about."

Maximum Ordinate

My jacket was custom made to fit me by Mary.  She's done a lot of work for fellow Appleseeders.

You can reach her through email (notsostandardissue@gmail.com).  She is usually very responsive.

Also, her website or Facebook:

https://www.sites.google.com/site/notsostandardissue/home

https://www.facebook.com/Not-So-Standard-Issue-1655407668039491/
"... the most valuable of all talents, that of never using two words where one will do."
-Thomas Jefferson

We're in the Liberty business.  Stay on Mission - Stay on Message.

Want to be a more effective Instructor?  Visit Appleseed Academy.

2 clicks low

I second Mary's jackets. Best you can buy. Hand made to order in the US of A.
"Semper Fritos" 1st. Chicago Chairborne

LawDog

Mary will even customize - sleeves shorter or longer, for example.

Roswell

One more Huzzah for Mary. She does good work. I got her to add a collar to mine. Helps protect from the sun and Brass. Plus I think it looks a little sharper.
Known Distance Qualified: Talladega, AL 12-3-16 - 45/50; Distinguished 49/50 - Talladega, AL 12-8-19
Instructor Boot Camp: Toccoa, GA 7-13, 8-15; Pelham, TN 2-14, 2-16; Columbiana, AL 2-15; Canton, GA 2-18, 1-19, 2-20, 2-21, 3-22, 2-23, 1-24
Shoot Boss Boot Camp and Liberty Seminar: Toccoa, GA 8-14 & Canton, GA 1-19

Pistol Instructor Boot Camp: South Huntsville, AL 5-20; Canton, GA 1-21, 2-24
Pistol Qualified: Spencer, TN 4-10-21
Charter Pistol Instructor Boot Camp: Antioch, TN 2-22 & Canton, GA 1-23

ITB

+1

I have one of her jackets.  Completely satisfied with it.
"I will either set my country free, or shed my last drop of blood to make her so." -  Dr. Joseph Warren

" ITB glides through the highways of the Midwest like a Velvet Fog, unfettered by mortal speed limits, leaving only the knowledge of American Heritage and Marksmanship (and a faint whiff of ghost pepper sauce) in his wake." - Oz

CF KD requal - Muenster, TX  11/25/23

bob 210

Yep, Mary is the way to go. She does great work.
If ye love wealth better than liberty,the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom,go home from us.We ask not your counsels or arms.Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you.May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. SA

Guardian

Two more for Mary. She did a purple one for my wife and an OD green one for me. We're both happy with them.