News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

It's Official!!

Started by DrRichP, March 02, 2016, 05:41:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrRichP

Team Texas,

Please join me in congratulating Weezer for officially taking the title of Texas State Coordinator. Hailing from Fairview, TX, she is very proud to represent Team Texas. She is in charge of getting Texas back onto the path of growth and success, and is looking forward to working with y'all as State Coordinator.

Congratulations Weezer and thank you! I know the Texas cadre is in good hands with you at the helm.

Please reach out to Weezer folks, congratulate her, and see how you can work together as a team!

In Liberty,

Dr Rich P
Southwest Regional Coordinator
Project Appleseed
DrRichP

"You never know how far reaching something you think, say or do today will affect the lives of millions tomorrow" - B.J. Palmer
   Think about that as you go to work the next Appleseed!

"The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new." Socrates

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."-Benjamin Franklin

"What makes an insurrection here always more formidable than in other places is that there is a law of this province wh[ich] obligates every inhabitant to be furnished with a firelock, bayonet, and pretty considerable quantity of ammunition."  - Gen. Lord Hugh Percy

BeSwift

Congrats and THANK YOU for stepping up!    O0 :bow: O0  BeSwift
"The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well"
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Happiness =  Reality - Expectations

Guntuckian

Congrats!  Thanks for stepping up!

--Gary
--------------------------------------------------
1st Appleseed:           04/20/2013 - Palm Bay, FL
Rifleman:                   02/01/2014 - Palm Bay, FL
Cleared 1st Redcoat:   02/02/2014 - Palm Bay, FL
1st KD:  Palm Bay 8/14
1st IBC:  Dunnellon 4/15
Palm Bay 4/17 KD Rifleman
Palm Bay 10/20 Rimfire KD Rifleman
NRA Certified (Rifle and Pistol Instructor, RSO)

O.___.                            
  )V        O.___.                    
  /%       ( V       ,____    O.___.
/  %      o/L         ,___--- V

Rascal21

colonial shooter

^:)^ ^:)^ Congrats  ^:)^ ^:)^

You are an  @) , and I am sure scuzzy would love the break! Now Get back to work!  ;)
"When the government fears the people there is liberty; when the people fear the government there is tyranny." --Thomas Jefferson

Only the dead have seen the end of war
Plato

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana

Laredo

Sweet!!!  Thanks for stepping up!!
April 21-22, 2012 - 1st
Oct      6-7, 2012 - 2nd
April 20-21, 2013 - 3rd
Sept     7-8, 2013 - 4th - Rifleman!!

"The cost of a thing is the amount of life required to be exchanged for it, immediately or in the long run. When one has obtained those essentials necessary for well-being â€" food, shelter, warmth, and clothing, there is an alternative to struggling through steel jungles for the luxuries. That's to adventure on life itself, one's vacation from humble toil having commenced." -Townsend Whelen

Weezer

Thanks for the warm welcome!   :)     It's an honor to serve Texas; however, I know I have some big shoes to fill.  Seriously.  I think Scuzzy wears a size 14.   **)

"I must study politics and war that my sons may have liberty to study mathematics and philosophy." -- John Adams

"Texas Forever, Six!" --Tim Riggins

scuzzy

Thank you thank you thank you.

Now we have an organized SC for Texas. I've done a lousy job of it myself.

When Weezer does shoots with me she is just sooo organized.

An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.

Weezer

Nah, I'm not organized Scuzzy.   I just come armed with breakfast burritos.  :D
"I must study politics and war that my sons may have liberty to study mathematics and philosophy." -- John Adams

spitstickler

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work."  -Thomas Edison

Josey Wales

..to hell with them fellows, buzzards gotta eat same as worms..

Weezer

Quote from: Josey Wales on March 10, 2016, 09:29:29 AM
Welcome aboard..  O0

A woman's got to do something for a living these days...