News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

It's Official!!

Started by DrRichP, March 02, 2016, 05:33:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrRichP

Team OH,

Please join me in congratulating Corvette for officially taking the title of Ohio State Coordinator. Truth be told, I had to shame him into it, by chiding if he was embarrassed to represent you, I'd understand. We'll he stepped right up, very proud to represent Team Ohio.

Congratulations Corvette and thank you! I know the Ohio cadre is in good hands with you at the helm.

Let's hear it for Corvette folks!

DrRichP
DrRichP

"You never know how far reaching something you think, say or do today will affect the lives of millions tomorrow" - B.J. Palmer
   Think about that as you go to work the next Appleseed!

"The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new." Socrates

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."-Benjamin Franklin

"What makes an insurrection here always more formidable than in other places is that there is a law of this province wh[ich] obligates every inhabitant to be furnished with a firelock, bayonet, and pretty considerable quantity of ammunition."  - Gen. Lord Hugh Percy

little buddy

congratulations corvette you deserved this promotion  thank you
little buddy

Guntuckian

Congrats!  Official recognition of all you do!

--Gary
--------------------------------------------------
1st Appleseed:           04/20/2013 - Palm Bay, FL
Rifleman:                   02/01/2014 - Palm Bay, FL
Cleared 1st Redcoat:   02/02/2014 - Palm Bay, FL
1st KD:  Palm Bay 8/14
1st IBC:  Dunnellon 4/15
Palm Bay 4/17 KD Rifleman
Palm Bay 10/20 Rimfire KD Rifleman
NRA Certified (Rifle and Pistol Instructor, RSO)

O.___.                            
  )V        O.___.                    
  /%       ( V       ,____    O.___.
/  %      o/L         ,___--- V

EZ3

Thanks for (officially) filling a slot that has needed filling!    :bow:
"You can't teach Liberty by practicing tyranny." -  Mr. Happy

Charley

Congrats Corvette! Thank you.

Cadence

Congrats Corvette,  O0
Looking forward to working with you sometime this season
"A general dissolution of principles and manners will more surely overthrow the liberties of America than the
whole force of the common enemy. While the people are virtuous they cannot be subdued; but when once they
lose their virtue then will be ready to surrender their liberties to the first external or internal invader."
~ Samuel Adams

ThePoet

Weezer

Congratulations, Corvette!    ^:)^      Your fancy new title suits you.   O0
"I must study politics and war that my sons may have liberty to study mathematics and philosophy." -- John Adams

"Texas Forever, Six!" --Tim Riggins

scuzzy

Quote from: DrRichP on March 02, 2016, 05:33:09 PM

Please join me in congratulating Corvette for officially taking the title of Ohio State Coordinator. Truth be told, I had to shame him into it, by chiding if he was embarrassed to represent you, I'd understand. We'll he stepped right up, very proud to represent Team Ohio.

LOL - is that how you talked Mary into being an SC?

An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.

Corvette

Scuzzy, it's the Appleseed way.

To all of Ohio. I hope that I can measure up to those that have come before me. Mean streaker built Ohio from nothing, Ratchet carried the ball with her special style. I just hope I am good enough to measure up to those that have come before.

But, isn't that what Appleseed is all about?  Trying to make Issac Davis and Dr Joseph Warren proud of what we do today. A big thank you to folks that have commented here and I hope I can exceed your expectations as Ohio's new SC. I will do my best.

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

Weezer

Quote from: Corvette on March 03, 2016, 08:00:55 PM

To all of Ohio. I hope that I can measure up to those that have come before me. Mean streaker built Ohio from nothing, Ratchet carried the ball with her special style. I just hope I am good enough to measure up to those that have come before.

But, isn't that what Appleseed is all about?  Trying to make Issac Davis and Dr Joseph Warren proud of what we do today. A big thank you to folks that have commented here and I hope I can exceed your expectations as Ohio's new SC. I will do my best.

Corvette

If you just follow "the rules", you'll do great.    **) **) O0
"I must study politics and war that my sons may have liberty to study mathematics and philosophy." -- John Adams

"Texas Forever, Six!" --Tim Riggins

LindaFromAppleCreek

Quote from: Corvette on March 03, 2016, 08:00:55 PM

Corvette

Congratulations!

(I have lots of plates spinning on little poles, but if you need me, you know how to find me. I will help out if I can.)
aka Mustang380gal

Corvette

Linda, thanks for the congrats, hope to see you soon on the trail.

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!