News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

NH RANGE UPDATE

Started by Firewall99, December 08, 2008, 11:58:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firewall99

FOR 2010 THERE ARE SIX APPLESEED LOCATIONS IN NH.

The Enfield Outing Club (EOC) in ENFIELD, NH, has real grass to shoot on and lots of shade.  It's a nice, small club with the clubhouse near the firing line.  Until they widen the berm, it's a 15 shooter club.

Pemigewasset (Pemi) Valley Fish & Game Club in Holderness is very busy, well-organized club that can handle 25-30 shooters.  It's listed as HOLDERNESS, NH.  They have opened a new range for longer distances.  They intend to extend it 100 yds. per year.  By 2011 it should be out to 400 yds.

Monadnock Rod & Gun Club (MRGC) in PETERBOROUGH, NH, which can handle 20 shooters, is a great location.   The guys that run this club really get it, and they serve up some good eats, too.  They extended their berm last year.  MRGC is the location for our Live Free Or Die shoots.

Pelham Fish & Game is having another shoot on Sept. 5-6, 2009!  They are listed as PELHAM, NH.  With three firing lines, they can take 40 shooters.  They have already finished repairs to their 100 yd. range, so we can shoot KD there Sunday afternoons!  Fantastic club amenities and well organized, too.  Massachusetts shooters, put this one on your list!

The Free State Project Porcfest had its Appleseed shoot on Thursday and Friday, June 25-26, 2009, in DALTON, NH.  Of all Appleseed venues, the Dalton Gang get it the most.  They donate the range and charge no range fees! We need more shooters and instructors up there, because this club is an almost unlimited resource.  Dalton is the location of our Porcfest shoots.

Chester Rod & Gun Club is our latest addition.  This is a big club with multiple bays that can handle many shooters.  Great club!

John Barnes
Appleseed State Coordinator
Shoot Boss, Instructor, & Range Safety Officer
NH@AppleseedInfo.org
888-221-8628
Skype Name: Firewall99

"The timid and fearful cannot defend liberty or anything else." - G. Edward Griffin, author of The Creature from Jekyll Island and founder of Freedom Force International (www.freedom-force.org)

"You make the decision now to be afraid, and you will never turn back--your whole life, you will always be afraid."
-- From "Unbreakable"

The litany against fear is an incantation used by the Bene Gesserit in Dune to focus their minds and calm themselves in times of peril. The litany is as follows:

I must not fear.
    Fear is the mind-killer.
    Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
    I will face my fear.
    I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
    And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
    Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
    Only I will remain.

"Take away fear, and the battle of Freedom is half won." - William Ralp