News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Welcome Georgia's newest Shoot Boss!

Started by DrJohn, February 25, 2016, 06:00:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrJohn

It s always a significant thing to welcome  new Shoot Boss into the Appleseed community, and this instructor wishes to announce Georgia's very newest Shoot Boss, FabricatorsGal, who very successfully completed her third and final SBIT at the LadySeed last weekend at Buford. And did so in a bravura performance in introducing rifle marksmanship, American heritage, and Liberty to a group of ladies who by and large were absolute newbies. By the end of the two day event all the attendees were able to place all their hits on paper, but more significantly, we had an eager reception of the role women played in winning our Liberty, often at great cost to themselves. Well done and godspeed, FabricatorsGal!
"It is an indispensable duty, my brethren, which we owe to God and our country, to rouse up and bestir ourselves, and, being animated with a noble zeal for the sacred cause of liberty, to defend our lives and fortunes, even to the shedding of the last drop of blood....

brianf31

"Nevertheless, to the persecution and tyranny of his cruel ministry we will not tamely submit -- appealing to Heaven for the justice of our cause, we determine to die or be free."

― Joseph Warren

Roswell

Known Distance Qualified: Talladega, AL 12-3-16 - 45/50; Distinguished 49/50 - Talladega, AL 12-8-19
Instructor Boot Camp: Toccoa, GA 7-13, 8-15; Pelham, TN 2-14, 2-16; Columbiana, AL 2-15; Canton, GA 2-18, 1-19, 2-20, 2-21, 3-22, 2-23, 1-24
Shoot Boss Boot Camp and Liberty Seminar: Toccoa, GA 8-14 & Canton, GA 1-19

Pistol Instructor Boot Camp: South Huntsville, AL 5-20; Canton, GA 1-21, 2-24
Pistol Qualified: Spencer, TN 4-10-21
Charter Pistol Instructor Boot Camp: Antioch, TN 2-22 & Canton, GA 1-23

Wy Knott

Congratulations on your promotion! It was a pleasure working under you.      O0
"I have no respect for a man hoo can only spell a word one way"
-Andrew Jackson
I love you goose- you brought cookies and sharpies...what more could a person want?

TomM1Thumb

Congratulations on your promotion, You know that You are always welcome here in the Sunshine state.
" The Constitution shall never be construed to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms. €�  - Alexander Hamilton
"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."    -- Thomas Jefferson

" The Beauty of The Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it"
Thomas Jefferson

Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property... Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them.

Thomas Paine

rambo granny

The GA lady instructors were terrific and Megan did a great job. I was honored to participate. Worth the long drive from FL.
RBC @ IDMR 02/17, requal KD May 2017 @IDMR 49/50,
RBC IDMR 1/18: requal KD, Shingle shot & 2 MOA steel shot @ 300,
RBC IDMR 1/19: requal KD;  >100 events; Post accident>Adaptive 4 min AQT scored 5/1/22
This info block too small for ancient instructors.😉

The IMPOSSIBLE is Not always impossible when an IAO (improvise, adapt, & overcome) is applied! Add focus, creativity and stubborn to win!

Quote from a very wise man, our own amazing Scuzzy:
"Pray. But eventually you're going to have to pick up a rock." - David

Leadslinger66

John

"We mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes, and our sacred Honor." - the signers of the Declaration of Independence

PHenry

Para ser Libre, un Hombre debe tener tres cosas. La Tierra, una Educacion, y un Fusil. Siempre, un Fusil!  Emiliano Zapata

FabricatorsGal

Thank you everyone!

As a Shoot Boss, I'm looking forward to helping the Ladyseed program really grow!  I hope we can schedule another one in Georgia this year.

TomM1Thumb, I'll be the Shoot Boss at the Florida Ladyseed next month!  Both Lori and Heidi have prior commitments.  I'm looking forward to serving as the Shoot Boss this time; I'm looking forward to instructing under Lori or Heidi next time.  :)

FabricatorsGal
(Megan)

9mm4545

This is what we call "a good thing". Congratulations on a job well done.
The American Constitution is remarkable for its simplicity; but can only suffice a people habitually correct in their actions, and would be utterly inadequate to the wants of a different nation.  Change the domestic habits of the Americans, their religious devotion, and their high respect for morality, and it will not be necessary to change a single letter in the Constitution in order to vary the whole form of their government. - Francis Grund 1837