News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Ladyseed Experience

Started by Wy Knott, February 25, 2016, 08:52:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wy Knott

This weekend I instructed at my first ever Ladyseed in Buford, GA. When I was first invited to instruct I was a little apprehensive about the viability of the Ladyseed model, but I was pleasantly surprised to find that it seemed to work really well. Instructing is so rewarding when working with a great group a ladies who improve drastically over the weekend! I don't think I have ever seen a group of shooters improve so much. The slower pace seemed to really help, because shooters were able to "digest" the information a little more than they would have at a traditional Appleseed. Even though we didn't have any new qualifications, I think these ladies will be back for more. I certainly will. See you all at the Ladyseed in Melrose, FL on March 12 and 13!
"I have no respect for a man hoo can only spell a word one way"
-Andrew Jackson
I love you goose- you brought cookies and sharpies...what more could a person want?

PHenry

Para ser Libre, un Hombre debe tener tres cosas. La Tierra, una Educacion, y un Fusil. Siempre, un Fusil!  Emiliano Zapata

FabricatorsGal

I agree with everything Wy Knott posted!  This Ladyseed shoot didn't resemble a typical Appleseed shoot at all, but, surprisingly, it worked.  And it worked well!

Wy Knott, I'm looking forward to working with you in Florida early next month!

FabricatorsGal
(Megan)