News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Alabama female instructor kudos

Started by rambo granny, February 22, 2016, 11:43:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rambo granny

This weekend, I had the pleasure of working with Terry  (aka TJ8) at the packed out 2nd GA Ladyseed. It was a three state effort as my husband and I drove up from FL, and Terry came from AL.
Terry was a wonderful asset. thanks Alabama.

Awesome event with a bunch of enthusiastic students ready to go out and second step. Looks like his is another way for all of us to reach out to more students. While none of our states have quite enough lady instructors, there is more than one of us considering some regional effort.

Fabricators Gal just got promoted to SB in GA. Huzzah

Perhaps those interested can join a dialogue about this subject? Hear there's a thread somewhere about Ladyseed?
RBC @ IDMR 02/17, requal KD May 2017 @IDMR 49/50,
RBC IDMR 1/18: requal KD, Shingle shot & 2 MOA steel shot @ 300,
RBC IDMR 1/19: requal KD;  >100 events; Post accident>Adaptive 4 min AQT scored 5/1/22
This info block too small for ancient instructors.😉

The IMPOSSIBLE is Not always impossible when an IAO (improvise, adapt, & overcome) is applied! Add focus, creativity and stubborn to win!

Quote from a very wise man, our own amazing Scuzzy:
"Pray. But eventually you're going to have to pick up a rock." - David

Maximum Ordinate

You can borrow her anytime.  Just make sure she comes back clean with a full tank of gas.
"... the most valuable of all talents, that of never using two words where one will do."
-Thomas Jefferson

We're in the Liberty business.  Stay on Mission - Stay on Message.

Want to be a more effective Instructor?  Visit Appleseed Academy.

rambo granny

I like you already. Humor always good.
RBC @ IDMR 02/17, requal KD May 2017 @IDMR 49/50,
RBC IDMR 1/18: requal KD, Shingle shot & 2 MOA steel shot @ 300,
RBC IDMR 1/19: requal KD;  >100 events; Post accident>Adaptive 4 min AQT scored 5/1/22
This info block too small for ancient instructors.😉

The IMPOSSIBLE is Not always impossible when an IAO (improvise, adapt, & overcome) is applied! Add focus, creativity and stubborn to win!

Quote from a very wise man, our own amazing Scuzzy:
"Pray. But eventually you're going to have to pick up a rock." - David