News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Fur Rondy parade entry deadline coming up January 22nd

Started by 509gman, January 16, 2016, 08:17:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

509gman

I just received the entry form and rules, here's a summation:
Entry fee is $40 and a $50(?) late fee after the 22nd.
I assume we would be a walking entry, need a rough number of participants before the 22nd.
Need a description of entry, I was thinking of carrying one of the banners Wally has as well as flags for other participants, with one person on each side passing out trifolds. I haven't seen any rule banning firearms, will ask about that.
Need a commentary of 50 or less words to be broadcast during the parade (there's our exposure for sure!) for the application.

see attachment

"What! what! men, dodging this way for single bullets! What will you do when they open fire along the whole line? I am ashamed of you. They couldn't hit an elephant at this dist-"
Last words of Union Gen. John Sedgwick, before he was killed by a Confederate sniper.

FourFans

Cool idea bud, but count me out, sorry. I've already burned the vast majority of my leave on AS.
"should something happen,,tell the children of this night".
   --credited to Capt Parker, April 18th '75

22 A DAY