News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Appleseed shoot in Lapeer MI. Jan 23 and 24. Some questions. Please help me.

Started by bountybuddy, January 11, 2016, 09:42:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bountybuddy

There is an Appleseed shoot in Lapeer Michigan on Jan 23 and 24.  I live close to Lapeer.  I would like to go just to watch.  It will be the first Appleseed shoot that I attend.  I would like to attend both days.  I can sort of get my feet wet and see what's going on.  Winter would be the worst time of the year for me to try to do some serious shooting.  In the spring or summer I hope to shoot in an Appleseed shoot.  As soon as it warms up enough in the spring I'll start doing some serious shooting.  I haven't shot much in years so I'm pretty rusty but I have good eyes so I think I can do alright.  I'm a senior citizen.  I'm also a disabled veteran.  If there is an entry fee I have no problem paying it with a big smile and having a great time.  Should I just go or should I let someone know I am coming.  If I should let someone know please tell me who I should contact.  Thanks very much for your help.     
Who Gave you the black eye?
Nobody gave it to me son I fought for it.
Conagher  (Louis L'Amour)

May all your paths be bright ones.

ITB

Sir, you are welcome to come to our event at no charge.  Thank you for your service to our country.

Superheat is the Shoot Boss of this upcoming event.  I'll make sure he gets in touch with you. 
"I will either set my country free, or shed my last drop of blood to make her so." -  Dr. Joseph Warren

" ITB glides through the highways of the Midwest like a Velvet Fog, unfettered by mortal speed limits, leaving only the knowledge of American Heritage and Marksmanship (and a faint whiff of ghost pepper sauce) in his wake." - Oz

CF KD requal - Muenster, TX  11/25/23

bountybuddy

Thanks very much for your quick reply and help.  I'll be waiting to hear from Superheat.  If you want my phone number I can send you a PM.  Please let me know if you do.  Thanks again.
Who Gave you the black eye?
Nobody gave it to me son I fought for it.
Conagher  (Louis L'Amour)

May all your paths be bright ones.