News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Started by martin, January 10, 2016, 01:50:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

martin

Hi everyone, There are several events on the schedule for the weekend of April 16-17. Would you mind signing up for the events you plan to work so that we can make sure all events are staffed. If you are planning on signing up another range for that weekend please notify me so can make sure that is staffed also. Thank You
Martin

Now the Lord is that Spirit:and where the Spirit of the Lord is,there is liberty. 2Corinthians 3:17

Seek the Truth

"We in America do not have a government by the majority-we have a government by the majority who participate....All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent"
-Thomas Jefferson

OleSlewFoot

I hope to sign-up for one but have to wait and see if I can find a guy to train as a donkey basketball unit manager to help me and our business first.  If not, I'll be doing donkey basketball from now until early May. 

You don't know any 21 or older person that needs a good seasonal job do you?  Doesn't even require prior experience.  I'll teach them everything they need to know.  It would include lots of traveling in the upper mid-west this season and might offer the lower mid-west (Missouri down to Texas and New Mexico up through Colorado, Wyoming, Nebraska) during the winter season of 2017.  There is some work available in the summer and fall each year as well but it is not mandatory. 

This is off your topic Martin but I was wondering if anyone is planning on attending any out-of-state Instructor-Boot-Camps?  I can't make the one down in Hubertus next Saturday and was thinking about going to one of the out-of-state ones, possibly one that is tied to a RBC as well.

Just thought I'd put the thought out there and see if there are any takers for car pooling to one!

OleSlewFoot
OleSlewFoot

DrRichP

There is an IBC in Michigan on February 27-28. A lot of us from WI will be there so you could probably car pool with one of us. . For details, click here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/lansing-mi-appleseed-ibc-february-26-28-2016-feb-26-evening-optional-tickets-19871766990

I hope you can make it to that OleSlewFoot.
DrRichP

"You never know how far reaching something you think, say or do today will affect the lives of millions tomorrow" - B.J. Palmer
   Think about that as you go to work the next Appleseed!

"The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new." Socrates

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."-Benjamin Franklin

"What makes an insurrection here always more formidable than in other places is that there is a law of this province wh[ich] obligates every inhabitant to be furnished with a firelock, bayonet, and pretty considerable quantity of ammunition."  - Gen. Lord Hugh Percy

martin

Quote from: OleSlewFoot on January 15, 2016, 11:03:18 PM
I hope to sign-up for one but have to wait and see if I can find a guy to train as a donkey basketball unit manager to help me and our business first.  If not, I'll be doing donkey basketball from now until early May. 

You don't know any 21 or older person that needs a good seasonal job do you?  Doesn't even require prior experience.  I'll teach them everything they need to know.  It would include lots of traveling in the upper mid-west this season and might offer the lower mid-west (Missouri down to Texas and New Mexico up through Colorado, Wyoming, Nebraska) during the winter season of 2017.  There is some work available in the summer and fall each year as well but it is not mandatory. 

This is off your topic Martin but I was wondering if anyone is planning on attending any out-of-state Instructor-Boot-Camps?  I can't make the one down in Hubertus next Saturday and was thinking about going to one of the out-of-state ones, possibly one that is tied to a RBC as well.

Just thought I'd put the thought out there and see if there are any takers for car pooling to one!

OleSlewFoot

Contact Taylor. He might have an opportunity for you to attend one and it won't take up all of your time.

Ok, I just seen that Taylor has added an up-North IBC to the schedule for April 10th.
Martin

Now the Lord is that Spirit:and where the Spirit of the Lord is,there is liberty. 2Corinthians 3:17

Seek the Truth

"We in America do not have a government by the majority-we have a government by the majority who participate....All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent"
-Thomas Jefferson

OleSlewFoot

Thanks Martin!  Updated my calendar again!  Trying to stay ahead of the game as far as the calendar goes this year.  I'll let y'all know what I figure out and hope to make it to the one day IBC in Minong that Taylor just added for sure.
OleSlewFoot