News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

2016 Florida Event Flyers

Started by 308LIBERTY, January 05, 2016, 10:20:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

308LIBERTY

UPDATE - April 23, 2016 - There is now an editable flyer in MSWord and a new Tampa Region flyer covering Clearwater, Hernando and Myakka. See below for details.

This is where I'll start putting them as they are updated. Palm Bay attached:
"We have always looked upon men as a set of beings naturally free - that a people can never be divested of those invaluable rights and liberties which are necessary to the happiness of individuals, to the well-beings of communities or to a well regulated state, but by their own negligence, imprudence, timidity or rashness. They are seldom lost, but when foolishly forfeited or tamely resigned." ~Jonas Clarke

308LIBERTY

"We have always looked upon men as a set of beings naturally free - that a people can never be divested of those invaluable rights and liberties which are necessary to the happiness of individuals, to the well-beings of communities or to a well regulated state, but by their own negligence, imprudence, timidity or rashness. They are seldom lost, but when foolishly forfeited or tamely resigned." ~Jonas Clarke

Guntuckian

Palm Bay location is Hurley  (spelling correction).

Thanks!

-- gb
--------------------------------------------------
1st Appleseed:           04/20/2013 - Palm Bay, FL
Rifleman:                   02/01/2014 - Palm Bay, FL
Cleared 1st Redcoat:   02/02/2014 - Palm Bay, FL
1st KD:  Palm Bay 8/14
1st IBC:  Dunnellon 4/15
Palm Bay 4/17 KD Rifleman
Palm Bay 10/20 Rimfire KD Rifleman
NRA Certified (Rifle and Pistol Instructor, RSO)

O.___.                            
  )V        O.___.                    
  /%       ( V       ,____    O.___.
/  %      o/L         ,___--- V

308LIBERTY

Thanks!

Quote from: Guntuckian on January 06, 2016, 01:11:18 AM
Palm Bay location is Hurley  (spelling correction).

Thanks!

-- gb

9mm4545

I just added some more shoots in case you are looking for another way to fill all your spare time.  :)
The American Constitution is remarkable for its simplicity; but can only suffice a people habitually correct in their actions, and would be utterly inadequate to the wants of a different nation.  Change the domestic habits of the Americans, their religious devotion, and their high respect for morality, and it will not be necessary to change a single letter in the Constitution in order to vary the whole form of their government. - Francis Grund 1837

308LIBERTY

Clearwater and Myakka City (In color, with revamped copy & other tweaks) I've also been talking to Manatee Gun Club about adding us to their brand new website.

Cable___Guy

The Clearwater one says .22lr or centerfire. Did they change the rules?
Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'Press On' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.
Calvin Coolidge

Americans never quit.
Douglas MacArthur

308LIBERTY

Nope. Fixing it now. Copy/Pasted from the wrong flyer.

Quote from: Cable___Guy on January 07, 2016, 11:23:17 AM
The Clearwater one says .22lr or centerfire. Did they change the rules?

308LIBERTY

The 2016 Florida State Flyer. (B&W and Color versions) I removed any reference to a particular date or year so any leftover flyers you print will still be applicable the following year.

Now I challenge the rest of you to make me have to edit this flyer again by adding new ranges to the schedule, particularly in South Florida.  &)

308LIBERTY

Tallahassee and Hernando. I'll have to make some new maps before I can do the rest.

308LIBERTY

Found one more: New Smyrna Beach

308LIBERTY

Hot off the Press: Escambia River Gun Club, Pensacola.

308LIBERTY

LadySeed 2016 Flyer: Melrose FL

TheMenace

Thanks for the flyers, Dwight. We're printing the FLS flyer for hand-outs at the prepper show in Deland this weekend.
Sons of Liberty!
Defend the Constitution,
The Law of Our Land
https://youtu.be/w6H12dyS8FI
Joshua 1:9

308LIBERTY

By popular demand, I formatted the flyer into an editable version in MS Word. The only caution is it was done on a Mac and there is no option to embed the font, so results may vary. If it gets too wacky, perhaps I will go back and just stick to Times and Helvetica. If you need a custom map to fill the "Map/Directions/GPS" space, just let me know.

Twineagles

Opened up in Word and looks good. I was just about to PM you when I found it at the end of the thread. Great job thanks for sharing.

Mike SC IA
Every time I teach a class, I discover I don�t know something - Clint Smith

Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday. � John Wayne

308LIBERTY

A Special Flyer for the Tampa Region, including Clearwater, Hernando and Myakka City. Please help me print these out and get them into as many gun ranges and shops in the Tampa metro region as possible. I'm hoping to hit the new range up in Tarpon and FFA on Hillsborough (Oldsmar) today.

PHenry

Excellent!  O0

For thems who cannot make the time to serve at events - here is your best plan B - getting the word out in your travels. Print and deliver - gun shops, laundromats, church bulletin boards - anyplace they might be seen. The best is of course from one human hand to another.   ^-^

We have lots of events and lots of venues - please help us fill the lines.  :~
Para ser Libre, un Hombre debe tener tres cosas. La Tierra, una Educacion, y un Fusil. Siempre, un Fusil!  Emiliano Zapata