News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Another Potential Ladyseed

Started by 308LIBERTY, April 18, 2016, 02:25:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

308LIBERTY

I have a contact from this weekend's shoot down in Myakka who is part of "The Well Armed Women," a group of about 40 in Sarasota, who is interested in setting up a private Ladyseed event. If those responsible for our last two Ladyseeds would please email me, I will try and facilitate such a thing. Our event drew people from Tampa all the way down to Naples this weekend, so I see a lot of potential in the Southeast FL region. It may mean some of you have to drive a little farther in the cause of Liberty, but when you see a wave building, best not to let it pass you by.

rifleman@tampabay.rr.com
"We have always looked upon men as a set of beings naturally free - that a people can never be divested of those invaluable rights and liberties which are necessary to the happiness of individuals, to the well-beings of communities or to a well regulated state, but by their own negligence, imprudence, timidity or rashness. They are seldom lost, but when foolishly forfeited or tamely resigned." ~Jonas Clarke

Cable___Guy

I am sure the excellent crew we had from GA this year would help again. You may have to add this to that board to grab their attention.   FabricatorsGal  was our Lady Shoot Boss.

I am sure I can grab at least a few Cooks from the central and north Florida crew down there with me to help you out.

When were you thinking ?
Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'Press On' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.
Calvin Coolidge

Americans never quit.
Douglas MacArthur

stoneknives

We have more than enough women Instructors in Florida to run a Ladyseed. Luck Lori is a Shoot Boss and we have more than enough Women Red/Orange Hats to cover any size line.
"When men's rules are Honorable and Just I will follow them. When I find the laws tolerable, I will tolerate them. When I find the rules obnoxious, I will ignore them. When I find evil imposed or codified, I will War against it. My Lord has made it known and understood to me that to accept the gift of freedom I will alone bear the full responsibility everything I do, or chose not to do." I .......    "This is Appleseed. We are here to restore the Republic. Tyrants, major or petty, need not apply."  I .......

"I stand with the mission, Sir" PHenry

minnesotarabit

I am a Blue Hat at this point, but I would be happy to come down and volunteer if I am not down from pending surgery at the time. I grew up on the way out to Mayaka on Hwy.64 , that is my old stomping ground. Would love to meet some of the WC women.
the "road to glory in a patriot army and a free country is…open to all." - Gen. George Washington, August 7, 1782, in creation of the Badge of Merit

"We, and all others who believe in freedom as deeply as we do, would rather die on our feet than live on our knees." - Franklin D. Roosevelt

"I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery." -   Thomas Jefferson, Jan. 30, 1787

FabricatorsGal

Lucky Lori is your female Shoot Boss down in Florida.  I also believe HeidiHeidi is on her SBIT 3.  If y'all can't set up a shoot with those ladies, I'd be more than glad to come down again (schedule permitting).  I'd bring along some of our female instructors as well.  Without Florida and Georgia instructors coming together for the last few Ladyseeds in both states, we wouldn't have had enough females to fully run the shoots.  We've become a tight-knit group and truly enjoy working together.  I'll keep on an eye on this thread to see how this shoot progresses.