News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Rocky Creek Ranch

Started by PHenry, November 29, 2015, 01:43:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PHenry

To thems not already familiar, down Myakka way is a large private property owned by the Baden family - a multi-generational Florida family. Years ago, ItsanSKS and I traveled down to meet with Chris Baden and his father to introduce them to Project Appleseeds. Chris was considering a new path for his family's property and his father was on board with the idear. After meeting with ItsanSKS and I, the Baden's agreed to hold an RBC at their property and so became Florida's first-ever RBC (and mine as well).

Many events were run there over the next few years until a dispute with a neighbor Sh*t RCR down with the help of a very over-reaching judge who clearly hates the idea of common people bearing arms. Other problems also arose and the end result was and is that Chris and his father are not allowed to do any shooting on their own property.

A break in the clouds has come about however. If Chris can get an investor to provide sufficient funds, RCR can fulfill its destiny as a premier shooting sports facility.

Anyone know a really wealthy human who loves nature and the shooting sports?  O0
Para ser Libre, un Hombre debe tener tres cosas. La Tierra, una Educacion, y un Fusil. Siempre, un Fusil!  Emiliano Zapata