News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Indoor Appleseed at Central Illinois Precision Shooters building in Bloomington,

Started by OutaAmmo, November 09, 2015, 09:56:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OutaAmmo

You think there are any takers down that way that care to SB the event?

The following dates are available for an indoor Appleseed event at the Central Illinois Precision Shooters indoor range in Bloomington, Illinois.

Jan        9-10
            16-17
            30-31

Feb      13-14

Laredo

Is there anyone from downstate that can take one of these dates?  Its a great venue!! 

I did an event there as a participant.  The SB ran it in relays...  As I recall, they provide a lunch for minimal cost.  Here is the kicker:  INDOOR BATHROOMS!!!  Surely that will sell it!  :)

April 21-22, 2012 - 1st
Oct      6-7, 2012 - 2nd
April 20-21, 2013 - 3rd
Sept     7-8, 2013 - 4th - Rifleman!!

"The cost of a thing is the amount of life required to be exchanged for it, immediately or in the long run. When one has obtained those essentials necessary for well-being â€" food, shelter, warmth, and clothing, there is an alternative to struggling through steel jungles for the luxuries. That's to adventure on life itself, one's vacation from humble toil having commenced." -Townsend Whelen

Tornado

If you still want to try to put one of these indoor Bloomington events on the calendar I can do Jan. 16-17. I'll need some help getting targets together.

I've got 3 orange hats willing to go and 1 blue hat. I'd need at least 1 additional red hat to run the other bay.

-Tornado
"Great things have been affected by a few Men well Conducted."

George Rogers Clark

Laredo

This is a go!

We have booked Jan 16-17.

Thanks Outammo for arranging this!  It should be up on the schedule by the end of the day. 

Il and Wi - Please get the word out about this event.  Its a fantastic venue!!
April 21-22, 2012 - 1st
Oct      6-7, 2012 - 2nd
April 20-21, 2013 - 3rd

"The cost of a thing is the amount of life required to be exchanged for it, immediately or in the long run. When one has obtained those essentials necessary for well-being â€" food, shelter, warmth, and clothing, there is an alternative to struggling through steel jungles for the luxuries. That's to adventure on life itself, one's vacation from humble toil having commenced." -Townsend Whelen

Laredo

I have had a request for a Feb event.  Are there any SB's open to taking the Feb 13-14 at CIPS?

April 21-22, 2012 - 1st
Oct      6-7, 2012 - 2nd
April 20-21, 2013 - 3rd

Slappy

I just signed my son and I up for this one.  I am a member at Darnall's, but haven't been to the CIPS range.  Is it the same spot?  If it is, do we park in the normal spot (first turn on the right), or is there another lot further on we would need to park at?

Thanks
1st-August 8/9, 2015
2nd-January 16/17, 2016- ;D Rifleman (217); IIT0

The Nailer

CIPS is at the same place, it is the building right next door.  We usually go to the next driveway on the right and park there.

Tornado

Still some space left on the line at the *indoor range* at Bloomington at Darnall's. You can't ask for a better place to shoot in the cold! If lack of ammo or a rifle is keeping someone from coming out we have a few loaner rifles that can be used at the range (.22 only).

Lunch is being provided as part of the range fee, but once space is filled that's it.

It's going to be a great time shooting, on a couple of cold days, inside on a heated range!

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/bloomington-il-appleseed-january-16-17-2016-tickets-19998875174
"Great things have been affected by a few Men well Conducted."

George Rogers Clark

OutaAmmo

Darnall's Gun Range right next door to the Central Illinois Precision Shooters  building has .22 ammo if you need any for the Appleseed Event.

Slappy

So the wife ordered me a gift certificate for Christmas on December 22nd.  Just started looking for it over the weekend and realized it never showed up.  I checked my address, and it should have come to the right place.  She tried calling today, and got the run around.  Few different times, she was told someone would call back, but no one did.  Anyone have any ideas how to use the missing certificate for this weekend?  I can bring a copy of the receipt showing the purchase of the certificate, and there haven't been any shoots since she bought it.

Money is kind of tight after the holidays, so really don't want to spend another $60 not in the budget.
1st-August 8/9, 2015

Laredo

Quote from: jps6882 on January 14, 2016, 06:48:38 AM
So the wife ordered me a gift certificate for Christmas on December 22nd.  Just started looking for it over the weekend and realized it never showed up.  I checked my address, and it should have come to the right place.  She tried calling today, and got the run around.  Few different times, she was told someone would call back, but no one did.  Anyone have any ideas how to use the missing certificate for this weekend?  I can bring a copy of the receipt showing the purchase of the certificate, and there haven't been any shoots since she bought it.

Money is kind of tight after the holidays, so really don't want to spend another $60 not in the budget.

PM inbound.

Bring the receipt and you will be good to go. 

April 21-22, 2012 - 1st
Oct      6-7, 2012 - 2nd
April 20-21, 2013 - 3rd

Slappy

1st-August 8/9, 2015