News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Sacramento CA Jan 17th-18th, 2009

Started by V, December 02, 2008, 10:59:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

V

Folks,

I'm going to need your help on this one. This is our first outing on this range in Sacramento which in on our list for an April 19th shoot as well.

As always with a shoot at a new range we need help from local "Boots on the Ground" to help us publicize this and get a good turnout and impress the host range. So anyone who shoots at or can shoot at the Sacramento Valley Shooting Center in Sloughouse please give  us a shout out by replying to this thread. Flyers are available in the previous link.

You can now register online.

Instructors, I need volunteers to sign up for this on the instructor schedule.

Thanks for your help
Phil "V"

bob 210

It looks like there is some interest.....I found this posted on another forum.  www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=135299
If ye love wealth better than liberty,the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom,go home from us.We ask not your counsels or arms.Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you.May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. SA

JohnCBobcat

I'm in on the CGN thread, too...

Same as I said there: Hope to see y'all in Sacto.
2nd Squad, 1st Plt., E Co., 2/39 INF, 9th ID (reenacted), California Historical Group

AAAO!

TheUpsetter

Sacramento.  Excellent.  I have some fam/friends in the Napa area who want to check out an AS but don't want to drive too far.  Are you planning any shoots between January and April?  I'll tell them about this one.

_TheUpsetter
"When matters are done leisurely, seven out of ten of them will turn out badly.  A warrior is a person who does things quickly." - Hagakure

SavageShootr

Hey Upsetter,

Let your family/friends know that we can bring an Appleseed to them! Have them contact Bob210 and give him the name of the range they usually go to, and he can get in touch with the range to see if it a viable option.

Thanks.

~SS

"Listen to everyone, read everything, and don't believe anything unless you can prove it."' B.C.
"It isn't like it is life or death...it is more important than that." MrPete