News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Boulder City, NV January and March Appleseeds!

Started by funfaler, December 02, 2008, 09:34:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

funfaler

Hey All,

Just want to give you folks in the Las Vegas area a heads up. 

We have two dates thus far in Boulder City, NV:

January 17-18
March 14-15

These are not quite "official", must wait on some paper work to be completed by the end of this week.

However, there is little reason that we can not start planning on some local promotions for these events, now, here.

The flyers should be ready late this week.

The January shoot will lack some SGN promotions, but we can "make that up" with an extra effort in local promotions.

All that are in the area, please check in.  Coordinate your efforts and let's see if we can get a base of Appleseed activity in the Vegas area!

Thanks

The dips in your couch will go away if you get up and take the Seventh Step!

wcmartin1

"Unhappy it is, though, to reflect that a brother's sword has been sheathed in a brother's breast and that the once-happy and peaceful plains of America are either to be drenched with blood or inhabited by a race of slaves.  Sad alternative!  But can a virtuous man hesitate in his choice?" - George Washington - from a letter to a close friend after the events of April 19, 1775

"There is no nation on earth powerful enough to accomplish our (the United States) overthrow.  Our destruction, should it come at all, will be from another quarter.  From the inattention of the people to the concerns of their government, from their carelessness and negligence, I must confess that I do apprehend some danger.  I fear that they may place too implicit a confidence in their public servants, and fail properly to scrutinize their conduct; that in this way they may be made the dupes of designing men, and become the instruments of their own undoing." - Daniel Webster, June 1, 1837

Dark watch

What do I have to do get an April 19 shoot on in the Reno, NV. or Middlegate Fallon Area.

I Know we will have the people from the Reno, Carson City areas along with all those people from just across the border in the northern California.

The way the rifles have been flying off the shelves at Scheels, Cabela's, Sportsmans, and all the local gun shops we will have lots of cooks just need a shoot.

Let me know what we need.

bob 210

If ye love wealth better than liberty,the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom,go home from us.We ask not your counsels or arms.Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you.May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. SA

magillagorilla

SamD

Magilla,
How many of the 29 gun dealers between Pahrump and Mesquite have a flyer?

Sam

Hoplites1234

I've been to 5 gunstores so far and left twenty flyers at each and will get to 3 more (at least) tomorrow, then continue on from there.  I'll also be at the door of the Jan 31 gunshow at the Tropicana Hotel wearing an AS tee-shirt

Hoplites1234

Plan for today--go shooting, drop off AS flyers at stores.
Plan for tomorrow--repeat