News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Welcome Georgia's newest Shoot Boss

Started by DrJohn, October 26, 2015, 09:39:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrJohn

It is with the greatest pleasure that I announce Georgia's newest Shoot Boss, Brianf31, who earned his Green Hat at the Macon event the weekend of Oct. 24-25. Please join me in welcoming Brian and wishing him a long and fruitful career in Appleseed. Congratulations and well done!
"It is an indispensable duty, my brethren, which we owe to God and our country, to rouse up and bestir ourselves, and, being animated with a noble zeal for the sacred cause of liberty, to defend our lives and fortunes, even to the shedding of the last drop of blood....

freedomzxcv

Congratulations on a well earned promotion.
"Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." - CS Lewis

Engineer shooting

Brian great job, come back and shoot with us again.   O0 O0
If I knew the world would perish tomorrow, I would still plant my apple tree.        Martin Luther

Guardian

Well done, Brian! Thanks for picking up a bigger bucket! Godspeed, my friend!

Roswell

Known Distance Qualified: Talladega, AL 12-3-16 - 45/50; Distinguished 49/50 - Talladega, AL 12-8-19
Instructor Boot Camp: Toccoa, GA 7-13, 8-15; Pelham, TN 2-14, 2-16; Columbiana, AL 2-15; Canton, GA 2-18, 1-19, 2-20, 2-21, 3-22, 2-23, 1-24
Shoot Boss Boot Camp and Liberty Seminar: Toccoa, GA 8-14 & Canton, GA 1-19

Pistol Instructor Boot Camp: South Huntsville, AL 5-20; Canton, GA 1-21, 2-24
Pistol Qualified: Spencer, TN 4-10-21
Charter Pistol Instructor Boot Camp: Antioch, TN 2-22 & Canton, GA 1-23

Kyle Turner

Congratulations Brian!  I've watched your commitment to Appleseed grow over the past several years and I know you'll continue to do good work.  We (@ Marion Road Gun Club) are very proud to have you as a member.  We are proud of all our club members who volunteer for Appleseed and our schedule is open for your events.

Kyle Turner

Thanks for all the help with my shooting!

brianf31

"Nevertheless, to the persecution and tyranny of his cruel ministry we will not tamely submit -- appealing to Heaven for the justice of our cause, we determine to die or be free."

― Joseph Warren

General Stuart

Way to go Brian. Can't wait to work one of your shoots.
"I am resigned; Gods will be done."
Major General J.E.B Stuart