News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

November Field Shoot

Started by hawkeye, October 23, 2015, 08:46:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hawkeye

The November Field shoot is moving from the 7th to the 14th of November. We will have shotgun targets at this shoot, bring yours or use my m-97 trench gun I'll have ammo for my gun. As always bring a pistol and 50 rounds of ammo. Pumpkins should be on sale so buy a couple and stuff them with your favorite binary explosive. Steve
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of crap by the clean end." Texas A&M student

hawkeye

I'm looking for more props for the field shooting such as a rolling car of some type in the Ramsuer area that can be towed to the range and is cheap. The car would be rolled out of the way when not in use and pushed to were we needed it. I have some windows and other items that I'm working on . November 14th is our next shoot, if you want to be added to the email list pm me and I'll add you to the list.  Steve
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of crap by the clean end." Texas A&M student

Bazooka Man

Hi Hawkeye,
I think I am over my surgery and would like to try the Field Shoot on Nov. 14.  Will the FS be conducted at the same time the AS is being fired? I noticed they are both on the schedule for the 14th.  Also, what kind of ammo do I need to bring for my shotgun? Birdshot, slugs or buckshot? How long do the FS events usually last?   It would be very helpful to first timers if they could go to a web page dedicated to the Field Shoot. If there is one, I have not been able to navigate to it.  Thanks, for all your help.

Chris
June 15/16 2013 Rifleman (Charlotte, NC)
Feb. 7/8 2015 Rifleman (Boone, NC) (Winterseed)
April 18/19 2015 Rifleman (Ramseur, NC)
March, 2017 RBC Rifleman and KD Qualified
(Ramseur, NC) Took a Blue Hat.
April 22/23, 2017 Rifleman Requal (243)
Ramseur, NC
January 20/21, 2018 Rifleman Requal (244) Ramseur, NC
May 4/5, 2019 Rifleman Requal (249)
Ramseur, NC
May 24/25, 2019 KD Requal
Ramseur, NC
May 14, 2020 RBC Ramseur, NC Pistoleerâ„¢ Patch (220)

hawkeye

Bird shot will work for the shotgun stage. yes the field shoot and Appleseed will be at the same time, the field shoot starts at 9:00am and we usually wrap up about 2:30 to 3:00 depending on how many shooters we have. Most of the answers are in the field shoot threads but I will take that suggestion and work on that. I am working on the 2016 schedule and will post that soon. Steve

Karl2500

I Should have plenty of boom powder to share but I am low on plastic bottles to put it in. If anyone thinks to bring 16 Oz or liter bottles ;D
The best executive is the one who has sense enough to pick good men to do what he wants done, and self-restraint to keep from meddling with them while they do it.
~Theodore Roosevelt