News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

New here

Started by OffTarget, October 18, 2015, 10:18:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OffTarget

My name is Shane and I have a shooting problem. I can't get enough of it. Shooting is always on my mind. I finially found a group to confess my problems to. Who's ready for the November shoot in Wright City?

colonial shooter

OT
Welcome my child! Confessions are good. You will enjoy the range and company at Wright city. Wish I could attend, but am stuck in Wyoming for the time being. Welcome to the MO wild bunch!
"When the government fears the people there is liberty; when the people fear the government there is tyranny." --Thomas Jefferson

Only the dead have seen the end of war
Plato

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana

thursday

if you do one good deed your reward usually is to be set to to do another and harder and better one.-C.S.Lewis

It takes a lifetime to build a good reputation, and fifteen minutes to build a bad one.-My Dad