News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

October shoot

Started by hawkeye, October 16, 2015, 07:36:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hawkeye

The October shoot is this Saturday , it starts at 10:00 sharp. Bring a pumpkin and something to vaporize it with if you like. Looks like the weather will be great! Steve 
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of crap by the clean end." Texas A&M student

JohnnyReb

Can't wait to see you guys, its been a while!
One Bank to rule them all, one Bank to find them, one Bank to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.

hawkeye

We had a great shoot today it was Great to See JohnnyReb back in town. He had a AK in 5.45 and had no problem shooting out to 500 yards with it. Thank You to all that showed up. Steve

I heard one of you went to a 1000yd event instead of Ramsuer, I've got my eye on you.  :)

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of crap by the clean end." Texas A&M student