News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Congrats to MTRisner

Started by Corvette, October 11, 2015, 08:03:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corvette

Ohio AS,

Please join me in congratulating MTRisner on the birth of his son Wyatt last week.  MT comes to us from the great NW having recently moved from Oregon to Ohio.  We look forward to the day that Wyatt joins us on the line.  May be a while but its never too early to start planning.

Great job MT, and especially Mrs MT.  I look forward to meeting Wyatt and the Mrs. soon.

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

MTRisner

Thank you Corvette,

My sons name is Wyatt Parker Risner. He is our fifth child and fourth son.  ^:)^ We are excited to be a part of the Ohio AS crew.  The Mrs. is an IIT and my oldest son is a blue hat. I know that AS will be a family event in the years ahead.  :---

MTRisner
Matt
"Posterity! You will never know, how much it cost the present Generation to preserve your Freedom! I hope you will make a good Use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in Heaven, that I ever took half the Pains to preserve it."     ~ John Adams (A letter to Abigail Adams; Philadelphia, Saturday evening, 26 April, 1777)

�...Whoever looks upon them as an irregular mob, will find himself very much mistaken. They have men amongst them who know very well what they are about,...�     ~Lord Hugh Percy

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."     ~ Ben Franklin

"Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"     ~ Patrick Henry