News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Marion, OH Could use some help

Started by Corvette, September 30, 2015, 06:40:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corvette

Hello Ohio AS,

We have a sold out shoot this weekend at Marion, Oh and right now it's just me and Shep for sure. MTRisner is on final approach with a child and he is day to day.  If anybody can help out even if it is just for one day, I sure would appreciate it. 

Sign up or just send me a PM. Great range that will let you stretch out to 400 yards.

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

huckleberry8

Hello from delaware! say, i did not get signed up due to hurting my right eye! my husb and I had planned on going this weekend but i went and last week ran into a 'clothesline' on a farm and bruising my cornea.,so it has been raw and red and i used a patch and antibiotic drops on it . just now getting better and so i kept myself out of going into the dirt and all. but maybe we can go to one of the other 2 in October...am proposing it to husb. so , my 'heart' is with you all , likely not the rest of me, so sorry!but we did buy two US GI slings from the appleseed store this year.slowly get 'with the program'....best wishes! rebecca

Corvette

Would love to have you join us at Newark in two weeks or at New Philly at the end of the month.  Hope that eye heals quickly. 

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!