News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

NC has a new Red Hat!!!

Started by Pelon, September 21, 2015, 03:07:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pelon

Pawzzz has been working hard on her Red Hat and at the September shoot in Charlotte she completed her IIT4 and has become a full Red Hat!  She is 16 yrs old and is doing a great job!  :)  She is always a pleasure to work with.

Congrats Pawzzz!!!

Pelon

ThePoet

Pardon this bit of bragging from a proud father.  Hannah and I attended our first shoot together in November 2013 and worked side by side through the IIT process.  It wasn't always easy, but we both learned a lot, not only about history and marksmanship, but also about ourselves and each other.  I am impressed by how Hannah has developed in poise, confidence, and marksmanship skill over the past two years.  I've watched her grow into a beautiful, capable young lady who knows very well what she's about. 

I can't say enough about how this program has helped shape Hannah's development and enhanced the relationship between a father and daughter.  Through Project Appleseed, we have many fond memories to cherish for a lifetime. 

I am grateful to those who have been such an important part of our Appleseed journey (Pain Killer, Fred, Kardiak Kid, Dakota, Pelon, NeilR, the list goes on...) and look forward to continuing down the trail together.

Sly223

Our Posterity,changing the hearts and minds!
..:..
Sly223
"Smoakin'2" IBC11/12
"Plattka 3-12"(IBC)FL
What have you done for this program lately?
IBC-Tampa 8,'10
RBC-"Myakka12'10"RCR
C-1, Do-1, Teach many!
"Run all you want, you'll just die tired"!
There is U.S. & there is Dems!

Pain Killer

You are a terrific young lady with an incredible family! Congrats

PK
"We have staked the whole of all our political Institutions upon the capacity of mankind for Self-government, upon the capacity of each and all of us to govern ourselves, to control ourselves, to sustain ourselves according to The Ten Commandments of God." - James Madison

Guntuckian

--------------------------------------------------
1st Appleseed:           04/20/2013 - Palm Bay, FL
Rifleman:                   02/01/2014 - Palm Bay, FL
Cleared 1st Redcoat:   02/02/2014 - Palm Bay, FL
1st KD:  Palm Bay 8/14
1st IBC:  Dunnellon 4/15
Palm Bay 4/17 KD Rifleman
Palm Bay 10/20 Rimfire KD Rifleman
NRA Certified (Rifle and Pistol Instructor, RSO)

O.___.                            
  )V        O.___.                    
  /%       ( V       ,____    O.___.
/  %      o/L         ,___--- V

Dakota

"A fine marksman with a second rate rifle is far more effective than the reverse." - Colonel Jeff Cooper

How good are YOU, with YOUR rifle, Today?

"If the prospect of having your thumb hit by the bolt is unacceptable do not attempt to load your Garand"-Springfield M1 Garand owners manual

R.I.P "DAKOTA" My Buddy 1/24/01 - 6/23/12

Fred

What Pain Killer said...

O0
"Ready to eat dirt and sweat bore solvent?" - Ask me how to become an RWVA volunteer!

"...but he that stands it now, deserves the thanks of man and woman alike..."   Paine

"If you can read this without a silly British accent, thank a Revolutionary War veteran" - Anon.

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again" - Thomas Paine

What about it, do-nothings? You heard the man, jump on in...