News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Dublin Classes, 26/27 Sept

Started by Nemo, August 24, 2015, 12:16:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nemo

Dublin Ga classes, end of September.  I will be attending, barring snakebite or lightning strike.  This is the first time life has permitted me to despite months in advance scheduling over past several years.  Plans are to continue to the instructor levels and such.  Wife will be coming with me.

Couple questions!

1.  I plan on bringing my camper for a place to stay.   W/E is fine, no blackwater hookup needed.  Dublin is about 2.25 hours from Tifton, where I am.  From what I see campsites are available, which is why I want these classes.  Arrival is planned for Friday afternoon.  Problems?  Who do I see, email, contact, pester or what to make sure that is do able?  Cost on it? 

2.  My wife has never fired a rifle that did not require black powder.  And even that has been a long time ago, say right around 40 years.  If possible she would prefer a woman instructor.  That do able?   She will need/like/prefer some close looking after on this.  She does like a Single Six we have shot a time or 2.   I anticipate she will be shooting a 10-22 and I will be using a 60.  I think the box magazine will work better than the tube for her skill level.

I sent an email through the Appleseed website 4-5 days back and have heard nothing.  Someone help me out here.
Thanks in advance.

Nemo

Morpheus

Greetings Nemo!

PM sent to you with contact information. I trust that you and your wife will have a great and informative time at Dublin!

Steve
"The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them." Patrick Henry
"We have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it." Nancy Pelosi (and Paul Ryan, kinda)